Windows 10: attachments

Discus and support attachments in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some of my email attachments are not showing in the windows 10 email platform. I'm using (Gmail) and When I look on my phone and my Gmail account on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by slt53, Mar 14, 2019.

1. slt53 Win User

attachments

Some of my email attachments are not showing in the windows 10 email platform. I'm using (Gmail) and When I look on my phone and my Gmail account on the internet they are showing up. This is only happening with one person so far. How do I fix this?

:)

slt53, Mar 14, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 14, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

attachments

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums attachments :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

attachments [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

attachments

1. attachments - Similar Threads - attachments

2. PC BSOD - Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD - Minidump file attached: Hi to anyone that reads this. I've been blue screening daily. My friend came over to try to do something with windows without actually wiping the pc clean. We reset with files??? idk what that means. Anyway, today, I got a weird blue screen. First of it's kind. My audio...
  3. PC BSOD - Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC BSOD - Minidump file attached: Hi to anyone that reads this. I've been blue screening daily. My friend came over to try to do something with windows without actually wiping the pc clean. We reset with files??? idk what that means. Anyway, today, I got a weird blue screen. First of it's kind. My audio...
  4. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  5. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  6. Screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while the screen is attached,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while the screen is attached,: I can fix it by going into settings an changing it but it is really annoying as the rotation lock key is greyed out. How do I stop this happening please. I have a Surface book 3 running windows 11, My screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while it is attached, I...
  7. Screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while the screen is attached,

Screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while the screen is attached,: I can fix it by going into settings an changing it but it is really annoying as the rotation lock key is greyed out. How do I stop this happening please. I have a Surface book 3 running windows 11, My screen orientation randomly goes into portrait mode while it is attached, I...
  8. My phone number is attached to someone else's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone number is attached to someone else's email: I've always used my email address to log in and create accounts for student computers. Today I used my phone number and it came up with a whole other name. How do i disconnect my phone number from someone else's account?...
  9. My phone number is attached to someone else's email

My phone number is attached to someone else's email: I've always used my email address to log in and create accounts for student computers. Today I used my phone number and it came up with a whole other name. How do i disconnect my phone number from someone else's account?...
  10. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...