Windows 10: Attack

Discus and support Attack in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I NEED TO SHUT DOWN MY SCHOOL SERVER. HELP? contact me for I.p address and details lets make it happen.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Salvaider Janthan, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Attack

I NEED TO SHUT DOWN MY SCHOOL SERVER. HELP?

contact me for I.p address and details

lets make it happen.

:)

Salvaider Janthan, Feb 16, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

About Ransomware attack

Here is Microsoft's Customer Guidance on the Ransomware Attack:

• In March, we released a security update which addresses the vulnerability that these attacks are exploiting. Those who have Windows Update enabled are protected against attacks on this vulnerability. For those organizations who have not yet applied the
      security update, we suggest you immediately deploy Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010.

• For customers using Windows Defender, we released an update earlier today which detects this threat as Ransom:Win32/WannaCrypt.
      As an additional “defense-in-depth” measure, keep up-to-date anti-malware software installed on your machines. Customers running anti-malware software from any number of security companies can confirm with their provider, that they are protected.

• This attack type may evolve over time, so any additional defense-in-depth strategies will provide additional protections. (For example, to further protect against SMBv1 attacks, customers
      should consider blocking legacy protocols on their networks).

For the full article,
    Click HERE

DaveM121, Feb 16, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Ransomware attack on Windows 10 PCs.... question

Here is Microsoft's Customer Guidance on the Ransomware Attack:

• In March, we released a security update which addresses the vulnerability that these attacks are exploiting. Those who have Windows Update enabled are protected against attacks on this vulnerability. For those organizations who have not yet applied the
      security update, we suggest you immediately deploy Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010.

• For customers using Windows Defender, we released an update earlier today which detects this threat as Ransom:Win32/WannaCrypt.
      As an additional “defense-in-depth” measure, keep up-to-date anti-malware software installed on your machines. Customers running anti-malware software from any number of security companies can confirm with their provider, that they are protected.

• This attack type may evolve over time, so any additional defense-in-depth strategies will provide additional protections. (For example, to further protect against SMBv1 attacks, customers
      should consider blocking legacy protocols on their networks).

For the full article, Click HERE

DaveM121, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Attack

Simulate SYN attack

I apologize in advance if I don't truly understand the question.
    When sending a SYN flood attack the point of it to attempt to create as many half open connections on the victim as possible. This leaves each of the half open connections in the SYN-RECVD state temporarily utilizing resources.

However, it appears that you are not sending your SYN flood properly by not spoofing the attackers source IP. When your attacking machine receives the SYN/ACK it will immediately send a reset packet shutting down that socket and negating any flood attempts. However I am not familiar wit the behavior of the Windows Firewall. If you spoof the source address to an unused IP the RST will not get sent and each SYN/ACK being sent by the victim will go into exponential back off dramatically upping the effectiveness of the attack. (please use an IP in private space so the SYN/ACKs aren't reflecting back at something on the internet)

Ok, next up is the fact that you are replaying the same packet with the same 4-tuple and the same initial sequence number. You need each SYN to be unique to be effective. I would strongly suggest you use any Linux distro and the application "hping3". You should be able to get the results you want. Also consider that ping uses ICMP and may not be a good test of server delay since it is considerably different process in how the server responds. May I suggest nmap or even hping3 again for testing the servers TCP response.

Jeff Pliska, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Attack

1. Attack - Similar Threads - Attack

2. A virus attacked my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A virus attacked my laptop: So my laptop was effected by a virus and now my laptop was ruined and 5 months ago i try to troubleshoot my laptop and my windows defender was stopped and i clicked on a link and a .exe virus was attack my laptop and day by day my laptop was effects but i can only play...
  3. My Microsoft account is under relentless bot attacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account is under relentless bot attacks: My Microsoft account is being attacked by hundreds of login attemps every day from random locations, despite me having changed the password often, with passwords that are unlikely to be hacked....
  4. My Microsoft account is under relentless bot attacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account is under relentless bot attacks: My Microsoft account is being attacked by hundreds of login attemps every day from random locations, despite me having changed the password often, with passwords that are unlikely to be hacked....
  5. My Microsoft account is under relentless bot attacks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?: hello i was just on support with a microsft answer tech and they accused me of fraud with literally no evidence and said the most unhinged thing i ever seen "you're next in line" i am from egypt i can provide proof but i would like to know how i can talk to someone from their...
  7. i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?: hello i was just on support with a microsft answer tech and they accused me of fraud with literally no evidence and said the most unhinged thing i ever seen "you're next in line" i am from egypt i can provide proof but i would like to know how i can talk to someone from their...
  8. i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?: My PC was attacked with Trojan after I copied a file from an external ssd. I realised it when my Avast Antivirus suddenly started catching trojans at random, all over the place. Shortcuts of my softwares and games started going missing. Some .blend files lost their icon and...
  10. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?: My PC was attacked with Trojan after I copied a file from an external ssd. I realised it when my Avast Antivirus suddenly started catching trojans at random, all over the place. Shortcuts of my softwares and games started going missing. Some .blend files lost their icon and...