Windows 10: Attempt Repairs Loop

Discus and support Attempt Repairs Loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi i would like to ask what to do with my laptop, i restart my laptop then suddenly when i was going to turn it on the screen says that it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/elaikah, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Attempt Repairs Loop

hi i would like to ask what to do with my laptop, i restart my laptop then suddenly when i was going to turn it on the screen says that it was attempting repairs and it was stuck there. i tried to turn it off and turning on while holding alt + f10 and i do the system restore to secure my files what should i do next? i also tried to advance repair it didn't work

submitted by /u/elaikah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/elaikah, Aug 18, 2020

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 26, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Attempt Repairs Loop

my laptop is attempting to repair loop

my laptop is in attempting to repair loop and i cant restore it or anything just constant cant repair. Can i create a repair boot usb on another computer to use on my laptop ?

carloskidd1, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Attempt Repairs Loop

1. Attempt Repairs Loop - Similar Threads - Attempt Repairs Loop

2. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.: Hi, I'm trying to fix my son's laptop which is stuck on "attempting repair" on startup. I've tried pretty much everything I think. I booted from a flashdrive, tried everything including system restore which failed as it scanned the file system on the drive C:\ It suggests the...
  3. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.: Hi, I'm trying to fix my son's laptop which is stuck on "attempting repair" on startup. I've tried pretty much everything I think. I booted from a flashdrive, tried everything including system restore which failed as it scanned the file system on the drive C:\ It suggests the...
  4. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Attempting repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attempting repair: Attempting repair is stuck in loop for 12 hours. How can I safely stop attempting repair? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attempting-repair/7bd52cfe-436b-4801-ab37-789335b46cda
  6. Automatic Repair Loop after System Restore attempt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Loop after System Restore attempt: My laptop is a Lenovo 20NF0012US ThinkPad E595 AMD Ryzen 5 3500U w/ Radeon Nega Mobile GfxProcessor Bios Lenovo R11et40W 1.20 Windows 20H2 with all updates installed through April 8. After running updates last week my Logitech headset microphone stopped working. I use...
  7. Windows 10 attempting to repair loop

Windows 10 attempting to repair loop: I had an issue trying to boot my PC and went with the repair disk option. I have let this for almost a full day before restarting and trying to let it run again. At this point any reboot just goes back into attempting repairs and I can't seem to interrupt this. I would like...
  8. Stuck in "Attempting Repairs Loop"

Stuck in "Attempting Repairs Loop": Hello, I have an Acer Aspire V no CD Rom computer that continues to transition to black screen from the home screen. After conducting the boot/reboot process to get to Safe Mode, I was able to work with the computer, removed the most recent update; but it reverted back to...
  9. endless loop of Preparing Automatic Repair ... Attempting Repairs ...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    endless loop of Preparing Automatic Repair ... Attempting Repairs ...: Thanks for the excellent review of "Refreshing" Win10. I've read through all of the posts in this thread hoping to find something that related to my own specific problem ... but no joy. Three days ago my laptop refused to boot up properly, opting instead to go into the...
  10. my laptop is attempting to repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop is attempting to repair loop: my laptop is in attempting to repair loop and i cant restore it or anything just constant cant repair. Can i create a repair boot usb on another computer to use on my laptop ?...