Windows 10: Attempted to verify drivers and immediately got a DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION error....

Discus and support Attempted to verify drivers and immediately got a DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION error.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As mentioned in the title, I've been having some issues with this PC that I have been attempting to fix.Last night I got a "memory_management" error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by R.Feinstein, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Attempted to verify drivers and immediately got a DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION error....

As mentioned in the title, I've been having some issues with this PC that I have been attempting to fix.Last night I got a "memory_management" error. In trying to fix that I came across this help thread about using driver verifier to determine if a driver is causing the issue.I'm trying to upload the minidump file to onedrive in order to share it here, but onedrive refuses to upload the file. So it seems I need help with that as well.Any help would be greatly appreciated. The crashing is becoming extremely frustrating.

:)

R.Feinstein, Jun 11, 2021

2. BSOD - MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Hi,

I got BSOD twice for MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and i followed this wiki to check my drivers:

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

I got DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION .

Here are the minidumps and specs of my pc.

One drive link

Steps already performed:

1) Ran a system file check (SFC) -> All good. Ran it three times.

2) Did driver verifier and got DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

3) Minidump for DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION included in one drive.

MehulMittal, Jun 11, 2021
  3. cdkinder1 Win User
    BSOD Problem, Used Driver Verifier

My computer has been crashing periodically and I wasn't sure what the problem was. I thought it was either a memory or driver issue. After running memtest and getting no errors, I was suggested to use Driver Verifier thanks to this helpful article

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

I enabled it and the computer has begun to crash immediately upon starting Windows with the error: DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION viahduaa.sys

I have the DMP files and output from MSinfo here

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jZHRMjygLiQSma0nzx9OHGfFBzacB8Eh

cdkinder1, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Chain Itk Win User

Attempted to verify drivers and immediately got a DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION error....

BSOD: frequently CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION/ DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I always get the BSOD (like everyday). And it says Critical_structure_corruption.

I've tried many things people suggested like memtest86,the 'sfc/scannow' and the 'dism' command.

Those said my system is normal.

Yesterday I tried Driver Verifier following this method

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. and
    my system cannot boot into windows since it crashed into
    DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION so I had to boot into safe mode and stop the Driver Verifier.

I've upload the dump files
    into OneDrive and provide the link below. Please suggest any useful information. Thank You.

Minidump.7z

Chain Itk, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Attempted to verify drivers and immediately got a DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION error....

1. Attempted to verify drivers and immediately got a DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION error.... - Similar Threads - Attempted verify drivers

2. got random crash and Driver Verifier Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got random crash and Driver Verifier Error: I have Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 with AMD Ryzen 3 4300U Processor. I got a random crash/BSOD after windows start up or while doing some work. I got BSOD related to some driver/memory failure like driver_irql_not_less_or_equal or page_fault_in_non_paged_area with ntoskrnl.exe that...
  3. got random crash and Driver Verifier Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    got random crash and Driver Verifier Error: I have Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 with AMD Ryzen 3 4300U Processor. I got a random crash/BSOD after windows start up or while doing some work. I got BSOD related to some driver/memory failure like driver_irql_not_less_or_equal or page_fault_in_non_paged_area with ntoskrnl.exe that...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Driver verifier detected violation without the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Driver verifier detected violation without the...: I've been having issues with my PC - having a Bluescreen BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION when playing games. So I decided to run Driver Verifier to check if there's a driver causing the problem. While I was able to succesfully get the "driver verifier detected...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Driver verifier detected violation without the...

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Driver verifier detected violation without the...: I've been having issues with my PC - having a Bluescreen BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION when playing games. So I decided to run Driver Verifier to check if there's a driver causing the problem. While I was able to succesfully get the "driver verifier detected...
  6. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Driver verifier detected violation without the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Driver Verifier DMA Violation' error

Driver Verifier DMA Violation' error: Network seems to cut off and then I receive 'Driver Verifier DMA Violation' error which shuts down my laptop and it has now done this a handful of times whilst writing important documents. Is this an issue with the hardware or software?Thanks,Tom....
  8. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION: Hi,I've been having on-and-off issues with my PC freezing randomly, making me unable to do anything except a hard physical reboot, when playing games and/or using google chrome. I've been troubleshooting for a while now, testing individual apps and running memory test, and...
  9. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION: I've got a frustrating issue with my computer. Almost every time I click on a serie or movie my system freezes and crashes to a blue screen with error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I saw this thread about this error and followed the steps in the linked thread of one of...
  10. DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION: Hi, Recently I had many crashes, during my normal work in the system, witch leads to Blue Screen - stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) I tried to tracking down a problem with driver verifier. After setup verifier and reboot the system I can't normally boot...