Windows 10: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help me find the driver that's causing it

Discus and support ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help me find the driver that's causing it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having random BSODs for the past few months. I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 and without installing anything else got this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KeivanKazemi, Apr 21, 2021.

1. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help me find the driver that's causing it

Hi, I've been having random BSODs for the past few months. I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 and without installing anything else got this BSOD. I tried looking at the crash dump via WinDbg but can't seem to find the driver's name. It just points to some windows file. It's possible that I just didn't know where to look.

I would appreciate any help.

Here is the link to the dump file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ADpIrWvUo6_4njY

:)

KeivanKazemi, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

Tiago,

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY blue screen errors can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues.

For us to isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing through video files saved on your hard disk?
    • Do you have a different SD card with video files to check if the same issue will occur?
    • Can you send us a screenshot showing the error message?

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 21, 2021
  3. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

Hi Lee,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

The ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY bug check has a value of 0x000000FC. This indicates that an attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. When you experience this type of error, you won’t be able to see things like the Start menu or the taskbar on the screen when
    your PC is turned on. Instead you might see a blue screen with a message that your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

I suggest you to refer the below link to troubleshoot blue screen error.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Method 2:

Run the driver verifier by following the steps provided by ZigZag3143 from the link provided below:

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 21, 2021
  4. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help me find the driver that's causing it

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help me find the driver that's causing it

1. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help me find the driver that's causing it - Similar Threads - ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help find

2. Help me find what cause BlueScreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me find what cause BlueScreen: Hi,Latetly im getting bluescreens, i already tryed to find answers with WinDbg, but its first time im using it, maybe more expert users can try find me a solution.thanks in advance :theres a link for dmp...
  3. Help me find what cause BlueScreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me find what cause BlueScreen: Hi,Latetly im getting bluescreens, i already tryed to find answers with WinDbg, but its first time im using it, maybe more expert users can try find me a solution.thanks in advance :theres a link for dmp...
  4. Help me find what cause BlueScreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help me find the cause of my BSOD. I'm lost. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Help me find the cause of my BSOD. I'm lost. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: PC keeps BSOD and restarting itself with code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.Seems to happen when PC is under load, for most games, but not all. Certain games that should be easier to run crash and BSOD, but then more intense games do not BSOD. Seems very random.Has happened a few...
  6. Help me find the cause of my BSOD. I'm lost. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me find the cause of my BSOD. I'm lost. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: PC keeps BSOD and restarting itself with code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.Seems to happen when PC is under load, for most games, but not all. Certain games that should be easier to run crash and BSOD, but then more intense games do not BSOD. Seems very random.Has happened a few...
  7. Help me find the cause of my BSOD. I'm lost. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver: Hello,I'm on a windows 10 and for a couple of months I've been experiencing several BSOD. Since they aren't that much frequent I didn't try too hard to solve them but They're quite annoying and I'd like to avoid reinstalling windows from scratch since that solution is...
  9. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: Hello, for the past month I've been receiving blue screen errors. It all started about a month or 2 after moving my pc parts into a new case. When I moved the parts I also switched out the motherboard and CPU. I realized my pc was slow afterwards while playing Red Dead...
  10. Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory.

Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory.: Hey everyone, This is my first post, any constructive criticism is welcome. *Smile This is the first time I have gotten this Blue screen and I am wondering what the culprit could be. Dell's SupportAssist tool claims that my CPU driver is to blame, while WhoCrashed and...