Windows 10: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC

Discus and support ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Having a recent blue screen issue crop up. Link to compressed minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyKa2TEGfuui_UJRo28HTiC0X9PNg?e=0cJ4zb Just looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by G-J-, Nov 22, 2020.

1. G-J- Win User

ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC

Having a recent blue screen issue crop up. Link to compressed minidumps:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyKa2TEGfuui_UJRo28HTiC0X9PNg?e=0cJ4zb

Just looking for what is causing my recent crashing to see if I can eliminate them. Thanks

:)

2. dimamak Win User

Windows 10 BSOD ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC

Hi,
    From time to time I have ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC BSOD without relation to what I am doing on the laptop.
    As mentioned on some forums I have tried:
    1. Check disk - everything OK
    2. Check RAM - everything OK
    3. Disable windows quick start
    4. Update drivers
    But nothing helped.
    DM log collector file attached - Attachment 125613

dimamak, Nov 22, 2020
  3. ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC ntoskrnl.exe when mic disconnected

Hi,

The ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC bug check has a value of 0x000000B8. This indicates that an illegal operation was attempted by a delayed procedure call (DPC) routine.

I suggest you to refer to the link below and try the troubleshooting steps provided and see if it helps to resolve the issue.]

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 22, 2020
  4. ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC

Attempted_Switch_from_DPC

My PC crashes very randomly, it has not done the fall upgrade, the message is Attempted_Switch_from_DPC....can you help me to solve this problem...

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

CarlosHValdes, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC

1. ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC - Similar Threads - ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC

2. ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC blue screen windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC blue screen windows 11: as long as i remember my pc blue screens with error code attempted switch from dpcspecs motherboard = b550 gaming x v2cpu is ryzen 7 5800xgpu 3060 gigbyteram 32gb corsair...
  3. ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC blue screen windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC blue screen windows 11: as long as i remember my pc blue screens with error code attempted switch from dpcspecs motherboard = b550 gaming x v2cpu is ryzen 7 5800xgpu 3060 gigbyteram 32gb corsair...
  4. BSOD Error: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC

BSOD Error: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC: Hello, I've been getting a BSOD with the error message in title every time my laptop wakes up from a hibernate mode. My laptop model is a Lenovo Thinkpad L13 Yoga with model no. 21FR-CT01WW, and I'm on the 22H2 version of Windows 11 Pro. Following some advice on other forums,...
  5. BSOD Error: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC: Hello, I've been getting a BSOD with the error message in title every time my laptop wakes up from a hibernate mode. My laptop model is a Lenovo Thinkpad L13 Yoga with model no. 21FR-CT01WW, and I'm on the 22H2 version of Windows 11 Pro. Following some advice on other forums,...
  6. BSOD: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC - Seems to be webcam related as it happens when I access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC - Seems to be webcam related as it happens when I access...: Today I've experienced a BSOD while using my computer - when trying to use Video for Teams/Zoom. I was informed by my system that the BSOD was a result of "ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC", and I've been looking up guides and people with similar problems on here in an attempt to...
  7. BSOD: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC - Seems to be webcam related as it happens when I access...

BSOD: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC - Seems to be webcam related as it happens when I access...: Today I've experienced a BSOD while using my computer - when trying to use Video for Teams/Zoom. I was informed by my system that the BSOD was a result of "ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC", and I've been looking up guides and people with similar problems on here in an attempt to...
  8. BSOD "ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC": Hi.This afternoon, I encountered a sudden BSOD whilst browsing which has never occurred before with the error code ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC. In the past few hours it has not reoccurred but doing a check using a 3rd party tool highlighted "ntoskrnl.exe" as being the cause of...
  9. BSOD "ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC"

BSOD "ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC": Hi.This afternoon, I encountered a sudden BSOD whilst browsing which has never occurred before with the error code ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC. In the past few hours it has not reoccurred but doing a check using a 3rd party tool highlighted "ntoskrnl.exe" as being the cause of...
  10. ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC Error

ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC Error: Hi. Around 16.52 i received a BSoD. The code was ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC and i dont know what caused it. i dont know how to send the minidump logs either. can someone help please?...