Windows 10: Attempting repairs stuck

Discus and support Attempting repairs stuck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so, i have sony vaio. Yesterday i played like 3-4 hours, and now i opened my laptop and this happened [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vadrian, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Vadrian Win User

Attempting repairs stuck

so, i have sony vaio.

Yesterday i played like 3-4 hours, and now i opened my laptop and this happened Attempting repairs stuck [​IMG]

:)

Vadrian, Sep 30, 2019
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Starr7777 Win User
    Attempting repairs

Attempting repairs is stuck, apparently there was an update. Need help

Starr7777, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Attempting repairs stuck

winows 10 stuck in attempting repairs

Before this problem

I had a problem with the system32 file, "You Do Not Have Permission To Access"

So I was awarded Permission

The problem was solved

When the computer restarted, a second problem arose, namely, attempts to repair

Attempting repairs stuck Your-PC-did-not-start-correctly-600x324.jpg

I tried several methods from YouTube, but when I tried it, there was a second problem: recovery your pc needs to be repaired

Attempting repairs stuck fc98c177-b060-46d6-b425-d0463a0ea134.jpg

When the press selects us for recovery, the problem returns

Attempts repair

Please answer.

princeIndians, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Attempting repairs stuck

1. Attempting repairs stuck - Similar Threads - Attempting repairs stuck

2. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.: Hi, I'm trying to fix my son's laptop which is stuck on "attempting repair" on startup. I've tried pretty much everything I think. I booted from a flashdrive, tried everything including system restore which failed as it scanned the file system on the drive C:\ It suggests the...
  3. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.: Hi, I'm trying to fix my son's laptop which is stuck on "attempting repair" on startup. I've tried pretty much everything I think. I booted from a flashdrive, tried everything including system restore which failed as it scanned the file system on the drive C:\ It suggests the...
  4. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck at ROG attempting to repair screen on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at ROG attempting to repair screen on startup: 11/12/2021Recently during restarts I've noticed a message on the ROG loading screen that it tries to repair the C drive or I can skip it by pressing any key. I let it run one time before, but it didn't seem to do anything so the past few times I've just skipped the check. I...
  6. PC stuck on attempting repairs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC stuck on attempting repairs: Hi,i was updating some drivers on my Asus all in one pc and i accidentally updated the wrong driver. it said something about having to restart and then it said that the computer needed to be repaired and it’s been stuck on the attempting repairs screen for a while. the driver...
  7. Stuck in "Attempting Repairs Loop"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in "Attempting Repairs Loop": Hello, I have an Acer Aspire V no CD Rom computer that continues to transition to black screen from the home screen. After conducting the boot/reboot process to get to Safe Mode, I was able to work with the computer, removed the most recent update; but it reverted back to...
  8. PC stuck in attempting repair.

PC stuck in attempting repair.: My acer all-in-one pc has suddenly become unable to boot. It keeps getting stuck at the attempting repairs for hours. I have tried to force shut down and click alt+f10 to try to reset the pc. It just hang there and wont proceed to reset the pc despite clicking it. I tried...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on "attempting repairs"!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on "attempting repairs"!: I downloaded Assetto Corsa for the first time on steam, right after moved the folder from my C dribe to E drive to savespace, ran the game, it promoted me with “installing first time setup” files, and then had an error and said there wasnt enough space when my C drive has...
  10. windows 10 stuck on attempting to repair

windows 10 stuck on attempting to repair: tried the 3 reboot and it does nothing same issue over and over again can not get past the attemting to repair screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-attempting-to-repair/0c887bc7-689d-412d-9f9f-4d3acb3e4759

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sony Vaio stuck on starting Windows screen

2. have changed screen on laptop and now it is attempting repairs