Windows 10: attempting to buy a product from the microsoft store keeps leading me to invalid postal/zip...

Discus and support attempting to buy a product from the microsoft store keeps leading me to invalid postal/zip... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my debit card, and it keeps telling me my postal/zip is invalid. I've tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by csycles, Jul 31, 2020.

1. csycles Win User

attempting to buy a product from the microsoft store keeps leading me to invalid postal/zip...

hello,

I'm trying to buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my debit card, and it keeps telling me my postal/zip is invalid. I've tried everything people have told me and it doesn't seem to work. All help would be appreciated.

:)

csycles, Jul 31, 2020

2. Postal Code

When trying to purchase a microsoft product online, I'm being told that I have an invalid postal code. How should a valid postal code look like?

Thank you.

PaulChetcuti, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Microsoft store not letting me purchase anything

I upgraded to Windows 10 and the Microsoft store will not let me purchase anything. I have both my profile address and payment methods on file with the store. I can download free apps but if it costs anything it will not let me buy it. What happens is that
    when I click on the price button and put in my password I get one of two windows. These are 'add a new payment method' and 'add profile address'. Both of these windows ask for an address to be typed in. The problem is that in both you cannot change the country
    from the United States to the one you live in, or change the province/state to one out of the United States. Also the Postal Code must be in the form of an American Zip Code, if it is not it calls your correct Postal Code invalid. These three things block
    your purchase from going any further. Which means that if you are a non US resident you cannot buy anything off the store. This blocking occurs no matter how you access the store. I have tried going through the app that came with the computer, and on the internet
    through the various Microsoft stores(eg. Microsoft store Canada, Microsoft store USA, Microsoft store UK ,etc.,). I have been blocked every time. Going to customer service and tech support is of no use. Over the past two weeks they have consistently ignored
    me, have said it is beyond them, that they do not know, hanged up on me, have not picked up the phone, have disconnected me from the chat line (after I spent 1 1/2 hours waiting for them and was in the middle of typing in my first response), treating me
    like I was are an idiot and then telling me to go find out the answer for myself (that from a Tech manager). This is not customer service or tech support. What is the money of non US citizens not good enough for them

William R.Worrall, Jul 31, 2020
  4. attempting to buy a product from the microsoft store keeps leading me to invalid postal/zip...

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

attempting to buy a product from the microsoft store keeps leading me to invalid postal/zip...

1. attempting to buy a product from the microsoft store keeps leading me to invalid postal/zip... - Similar Threads - attempting buy product

2. Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store: Hi,Since last night I'm trying to buy hevc codec from Microsoft Store, but my transaction is getting declined.My debit card is added with my Microsoft account and when I select the card it doesn't work.I removed my saved card and added the same as a new, but no luck.Today...
  3. How do I get rid of this attempt to commercially brainwash me to buy into the products of...

in Cortana
    How do I get rid of this attempt to commercially brainwash me to buy into the products of...: HiI've searched the Internet for this but all I see is multiple posts with answers from MS personnel that don't answer the question. It is almost as if they want to make it hard for users to delete their advertising from your computer. How do I get rid of this 'Bing Image of...
  4. How do I get rid of this attempt to commercially brainwash me to buy into the products of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this attempt to commercially brainwash me to buy into the products of...: HiI've searched the Internet for this but all I see is multiple posts with answers from MS personnel that don't answer the question. It is almost as if they want to make it hard for users to delete their advertising from your computer. How do I get rid of this 'Bing Image of...
  5. How do I get rid of this attempt to commercially brainwash me to buy into the products of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Buying from the microsoft store

Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  7. Microsoft Store Buying product issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Buying product issue: [ATTACH] Lately I've been playing some Game Pass games and mostly Sea of Thieves. Then, I wanted to buy "Ancient Coins" (an in-game coin) which were only purchasable by Microsoft Store. Everything was proceeding normally, until after I typed my PIN and when I was going to...
  8. Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office

Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office: It keep saying my zip code is appears to be an error in it when I purchase Microsoft office. I am sure that is the Zip Code I use. [ATTACH] ***Modified title from: It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office.***...
  9. Buy microsoft products

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buy microsoft products: Hello . I am from Iran and I cant access to original windows or other products of microsoft .so I use cracked cds . I dont have any way what would you suggest ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-microsoft-products/e1c052eb-5017-45bc-8d7e-fdeea61821a7
  10. Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store: Hello I recently bought a game from amazon that is a Play Anywhere game i.e. you can play it on a windows 10 PC or an Xbox. I did everything it asked me to do, I redeemed the code on the card included in the box, however the first account I used was refused access to the game...