Windows 10: Attempting to install any program gives a registery error

Discus and support Attempting to install any program gives a registery error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past 5 months, whenever I have attempted to install a program, it has given me an error that corresponds to data corruption, and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 6000j, Aug 17, 2019.

1. 6000j Win User

Attempting to install any program gives a registery error

For the past 5 months, whenever I have attempted to install a program, it has given me an error that corresponds to data corruption, and after following recomended steps online nothing worked.

The most recent instance of this was with ACID Pro 8.0, which gave me a more detailed explanation of what happened:

ERROR: -2147163964 occured during installation

Could not write value installer_data to key \Products\08637321F6829E116BA700B1121BCDDE\Features. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue and what could resolve it?

:)

6000j, Aug 17, 2019
  2. newbie007 Win User

Registery settings

I've made another topic about my Active Sync problems before (as listed in

this topic
    for example) but somehow it got deleted. I didn't know if I posted it in the right section, but making a comment asking for support or telling me where to post it instead wasn't a hint for any mod to help me out.

I fixed the problem of not seeing any tasks and processes in my task manager by switching some registery settings. I'm hoping I might fix all the other problems now aswell, for example getting my Bluetooth, WLAN, active sync and add/remove programs to work.

Hereby I'm asking anyone to quickly (yeah I know it takes time) write down some standard registery settings which might have anything to do with the listed items. Or help me find some website where those standard/basic registery
    strings/values are listed.

Thanks in advance

newbie007, Aug 17, 2019
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 17, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Attempting to install any program gives a registery error - Similar Threads - Attempting install program

2. 0x800f081f error on 22621.1344 install attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x800f081f error on 22621.1344 install attempt: Windows Feb Update 22621.1344 KB5022913 failed to install error 0x800f081f.How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x800f081f-error-on-226211344-install-attempt/a4e836d4-ac62-476a-a8c4-4a12ac65285b
  3. I cant install any program due to the following error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install any program due to the following error.: error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft VC90.CRT,version="9.0.30729.4148",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="amd64",type="win32"....
  4. I cant install any program due to the following error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install any program due to the following error.: error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft VC90.CRT,version="9.0.30729.4148",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="amd64",type="win32"....
  5. Registery virus or what

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Registery virus or what: I ran JunkWareRemoveTool from malwarbytes and it deleted these stuff, can someone explaine what even are these values https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/registery-virus-or-what/9b717463-271f-4628-ae43-b6f8ef110129
  6. Registery Question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registery Question: Hello people i have some questions about the OS 1. Why Microsoft don`t hide the registery ?? 2. Is Microsoft working on fixes and hiding system files for safely ?? In my opinion is that hiding is a nice feature. Greetings Anna!...
  7. Program Giving Error After Uninstalling

Program Giving Error After Uninstalling: [ATTACH] I recently installed this GomPlayerPlus to play some of my files but after realizing that I didn't liked it, I deleted it but now i am getting this error whenever i 'Open As' a video file. Please somebody help me in fixing this issue....
  8. Opening any kind of file or specific program gives me stopped working error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening any kind of file or specific program gives me stopped working error: When i try to open some any kind file, i get the "Program stopped working" error without displaying anything, neither the error message. The same happens if i try to launch the program, but if right-click on the file and i go over "open with" -> "choose another app" and...
  9. Program (any) Installation, error 0X800704C7

Program (any) Installation, error 0X800704C7: Hi all, I've got a new laptop since 8 weeks and it has been running smooth as silk for about 7 of them. Since about a week every time I try to install a program of any sort, I'm getting the same error message: error 0X800704C7, The operation has been cancelled by the user....
  10. restore point - registery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    restore point - registery: when i take a restore point and i then change the registery (with a .reg file) will the registery be set back to the Original state when i restore my restore point? 84683