Windows 10: Attempting to install docker on windows 10 pro amd hp pavilion laptop

Discus and support Attempting to install docker on windows 10 pro amd hp pavilion laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I attempted to install docker for windows 10 pro 64 bit on my new hp laptop. However, two things happened. 1. When I enabled virtualization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paohasu, Feb 15, 2019.

1. paohasu Win User

Attempting to install docker on windows 10 pro amd hp pavilion laptop

Hello, I attempted to install docker for windows 10 pro 64 bit on my new hp laptop.

However, two things happened.

1. When I enabled virtualization in the bios, I started getting "your system settings have changed please reboot for the changes to go into effect". Well I did reboot several times but kept getting this error message each time I restarted my machine. None of the suggestions on the forums helped. Yes, I installed updated graphic cards from amd but that did not work.

2. Docker pop ups continued to harass me asking if I wanted to start Docker, or quit.

Sheesh. So I uninstalled Docker, and disabled virtualization, and now no Docker, no virtualization, no problem.

I was looking forward to using Docker, but I guess I have to go the VM route.

:)

paohasu, Feb 15, 2019
  2. WB1897 Win User

Windows 10 AMD Graphics Driver Problems on my HP Pavilion Laptop

Windows 10 upgrade on my HP Pavilion Laptop has been one set of problems after another. Now a screen alerting me my AMD Graphics Drivers are not functioning and need to be reinstalled. The reinstall of the AMD Drivers does not work. They do not install.
    What else can I do to correct this.

WB1897, Feb 15, 2019
  3. HP Pavilion Laptop not working after installing windows 10

HP Pavilion Laptop not working after installing windows 10

DionneJordan, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Attempting to install docker on windows 10 pro amd hp pavilion laptop

HP Pavilion Notebook--Bios upgrade

My husband has an HP laptop which was attempting to upgrade Windows 10. He received the message that before installation can be completed, to remove HP Pavilion Notebook--Bios. I have seen a number of suggestions by Googling as well as several older messages
    on this community. Can you give an informed, up-to-date suggestion of how to deal with this? Thank you.

**Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup**

AnnRexrode, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Attempting to install docker on windows 10 pro amd hp pavilion laptop

1. Attempting to install docker on windows 10 pro amd hp pavilion laptop - Similar Threads - Attempting install docker

2. HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue: My grandad bought a new HP pavilion laptop on black Friday and in the last 2 weeks or so, somehow since he started using a usb Mouse, its started blue sceening of death at random times, such as browsing the internet using Edge Chromium browser Ive tried checking the event...
  3. Microphone Problem - HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10

in Cortana
    Microphone Problem - HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10: I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs1067nr with Windows 10, received September, 2019. The microphone has never worked. Cortana can't hear me and in Zoom meetings no one can hear me. I can hear other attendees but no one is hearing me. I know I'm not muted. I tried mic setup and...
  4. Microphone Ptoblem - HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10

in Cortana
    Microphone Ptoblem - HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10: I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs1067nr with Windows 10, received September, 2019. The microphone has never worked. Cortana can't hear me and in Zoom meetings no one can hear me. I can hear other attendees but no one is hearing me. I know I'm not muted. I tried mic setup and...
  5. Docker Windows Installation Failed/ Library not registered [Windows 10 Pro]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Docker Windows Installation Failed/ Library not registered [Windows 10 Pro]: I got an error saying library not registered when trying to install docker on win 10 pro build number 18363, any leads? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/docker-windows-installation-failed-library-not/f0b1a805-d0ee-4743-95fb-a0c086399273
  6. hp Pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp Pavilion laptop: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop/bae1bd3f-2315-412d-9589-b7bf20eef4d1
  7. HP pavilion laptop HDMI input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP pavilion laptop HDMI input: can I connect a xbox 360 to my HP pavilion laptop, does it have HDMI input? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop-hdmi-input/f488f931-d21c-4e7b-a3ea-34ea1d9c93aa
  8. HP Pavilion and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion and Windows 10: I've had my HP Pavilion for about two years with Windows 10 preinstalled. I bought a Logitech bluetooth keyboard and a Surface bluetooth mouse with it. They worked perfectly for about 6 months but after automatic windows updates they started to work intermittently and now...
  9. New hp pavilion laptop freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New hp pavilion laptop freezing: Hi my name is arun i brought new hp laptop in Flipkart , but freezing too much and open files ,if i select 1st one its automatically selects last one Model Au-624tx ,4 gb ram ,1 tb rom and 4 gb graphics...
  10. HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board: How do you fix the key board that will not allow you to type with it? I have exhausted all of the trouble shooting and have done a reset of the laptop , and still nothing. I need help on what to do next on this problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HP pavilion laptop how to install docker

2. hp pavillion docker