Windows 10: Attempting to install Windows 8.1 (dual-boot with Windows 10 as main OS) to a 918 GB...

Discus and support Attempting to install Windows 8.1 (dual-boot with Windows 10 as main OS) to a 918 GB... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aquapuffle [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aquapuffle, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Attempting to install Windows 8.1 (dual-boot with Windows 10 as main OS) to a 918 GB...

/u/aquapuffle, Feb 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization, Tips and Tricks for your Windows PC

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Attempting to install Windows 8.1 (dual-boot with Windows 10 as main OS) to a 918 GB...

Windows 8 Clubhouse

You mean dual boot? Do you have 7 and want to add 8 or visa versa? Either way it works. Nothing special about it just a few easy steps. Partition -> Windows installation -> reboot.

Here other sources just in case:

How to Dual Boot Windows 8 and Windows 7

PCMAG

PCWorld

DigitalTrends

You can go to win + r -> msconfig -> ok -> and there choose boot tab and look what OS is there and also you can check in win + r -> diskmgmt.msc -> ok -> and look in partitions

Drone, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Attempting to install Windows 8.1 (dual-boot with Windows 10 as main OS) to a 918 GB...

1. Attempting to install Windows 8.1 (dual-boot with Windows 10 as main OS) to a 918 GB... - Similar Threads - Attempting install dual

2. Dual Boot Windows 10 and Chrome OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot Windows 10 and Chrome OS: hi there I would like to be able to dual boot my windows laptop with Windows 10 and Chrome OS windows 10 - for me and my dj software etc chrome os - for my kids to be able to use the laptop and do what they want currently have 2 partitions C - Windows 10 D - Data can i...
  3. Windows 10 installation as a dual boot os

Windows 10 installation as a dual boot os: I have a dell Inspiron laptop. It came with windows 7 preinstalled. Now I want to install windows 10 as welp by partitioning the drive. I have created a bootable usb using the windows ISO file downloaded from windows website and using rufus tool, i have formatted the usb...
  4. Attempting to dual boot Windows 7 from Windows 10 using 256 GB PNY USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attempting to dual boot Windows 7 from Windows 10 using 256 GB PNY USB: I want to dual boot Windows 7 Professional on my Lenovo Yoga C930 running Windows 10 Pro. The installation media is in my PNY USB that can hold up to 256 GB, but in the Windows 7 installation interface, it says that I'm missing NVMe drivers. Is there any way to get NVMe...
  5. Dual OS Windows 8 and 10

Dual OS Windows 8 and 10: A few years ago I built a PC and installed Windows 8 onto it. About a year later I took advantage of the free upgrade to Windows 10 and am now running that as my OS. I still have the original CD for windows 8 and was wondering if it is possible to reinstall windows 8 as a...
  6. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os: Hello. i have some problem with phoenix os. i installed phoenix os with the latest version and booted successfully. also, i played pubg mobile. after couple hour when i ty to log to phoenix os it wont to go forward from Phoenix boot logo. i tried to disable secure boot...
  7. Dual booting OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual booting OS: Hi, I would like to install dual booting windows 10, both OS in same hard disc. I would like to confirm that no issue to have partition C and D in both OS and no access from each other? Thanks, Ratna...
  8. Dual boot: Safe to delete 1 OS ?

Dual boot: Safe to delete 1 OS ?: Hello ! Currently, I have dual boot Win7 and Win10. And the only reason I have Win7 is because the drivers for a printer were not updated to Win10. Now recently HP did just that, and I no longer need Win7. The way I have it set up is that I have Win7 on one partition,...
  9. Install older OS as dual boot?

Install older OS as dual boot?: I read on the MS help website that you cannot install older versions of windows as dualboot, however I am having issues playing the same games that I played on win8.1. Microsoft promised that Win10 would improve games, but some of the games I'm playing were rendered...
  10. Dual Boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 or Windows 8

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Dual Boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 or Windows 8: How to: Dual Boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 or Windows 8 How to Dual Boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 or Windows 8 [img] Information Windows 10 is here. This tutorial will show you step by step on how to dual-boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 or Windows 8....