Windows 10: Attempting to login through a non-windows hello enabled device?

Discus and support Attempting to login through a non-windows hello enabled device? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a surface go with windows hello enabled on the device. However though; I am trying to login through with a device that doesn't have windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Revermations, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Attempting to login through a non-windows hello enabled device?

I have a surface go with windows hello enabled on the device. However though; I am trying to login through with a device that doesn't have windows hello enabled. (This is from a machine i built running windows 10) I have tried my PIN, but nothing. It just said "windows hello not available on this device", Is there any way through this?

:)

Revermations, Jan 25, 2019

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 25, 2019
  3. WINDOWS HELLO LOGIN

Tried your suggestions to repair windows hello. steps one and two did not work.
    enhanced anti-spoofing feature was already disabled. Step 3 not able to find hello, webcam. and fingerprint drivers in device manager, even after enabling hidden devices. Thanks

PaulBrian1, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Attempting to login through a non-windows hello enabled device?

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

How do I enable the Onscreen number pad for PIN login under Windows 10 using a non-touch enabled device?

I'd like to be able to enter the PIN using a pointing device and login without the need for a keyboard or enabling the full onscreen keyboard through "Ease of Access" options every time I login.

JarredHoffmeister, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Attempting to login through a non-windows hello enabled device?

1. Attempting to login through a non-windows hello enabled device? - Similar Threads - Attempting login through

2. Re-enabling windows hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-enabling windows hello: I want to set up windows hello again after it stopped working but it gives me the error,"Facial Reconition Windows HelloThis option is currently unavailableSomething went wrong. Try again later"I'm not sure what to do since I have been trying to fix it, but nothing seems to...
  3. Can't sign in on another device through Windows Hello PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in on another device through Windows Hello PIN: The only option I can click is "Cancel" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-on-another-device-through-windows/c04d041d-083c-461f-a8c0-2e0c5988ac85
  4. Can't sign in on another device through Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in on another device through Windows Hello PIN: The only option I can click is "Cancel" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-on-another-device-through-windows/c04d041d-083c-461f-a8c0-2e0c5988ac85
  5. Can't sign in on another device through Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Hello Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Login: I forgot my Microsoft account that is used to login to windows hello. It was new email account created so have not send any email or received email. When I try to recover the account. Microsoft doesn't allow to do so saying you have not provided us enough information....
  7. Windows Hello Login

Windows Hello Login: I forgot my Microsoft account that is used to login to windows hello. It was new email account created so have not send any email or received email. When I try to recover the account. Microsoft doesn't allow to do so saying you have not provided us enough information....
  8. Login non riuscito

Login non riuscito: BuonaseraHo appena eseguito il reset del mio computer con l’eliminazione di tutti i dati della scheda C: ma all’avvio mi chiede di inserire la password di un account precedente non amministratore.Ho tentato varie volte ad inserirla ma la risposta è sempre “il servizio profili...
  9. to enable window hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    to enable window hello: enable window hello https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-enable-window-hello/3e400d7c-d0b3-4bf2-9900-c8131b480fb8
  10. Enable or Disable AutoPlay for Non-volume Devices in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable AutoPlay for Non-volume Devices in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable AutoPlay for Non-volume Devices in Windows [img] Information AutoPlay lets you choose an action for different kinds of media when you plug in a device or insert media. You can set AutoPlay to open different kinds of content, such as photos,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hello on non-hello enabled device