Windows 10: Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working.

Discus and support Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings all, For some reason when I try to pair the headphones the computer can't seem to find them. I also noticed my bluetooth phone can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nactyle, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Nactyle Win User

Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working.

Greetings all,

For some reason when I try to pair the headphones the computer can't seem to find them.

I also noticed my bluetooth phone can't find the computer.

The phone can find the headphones without issue.

I also noticed a peculiarity in the action center in that it states Bluetooth is not connected..

Any idea what I should do?

Main Bluetooth driver is up to date and named Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working. 99aa26ab-144d-4f6f-a75c-8ce37cdbf9ad?upload=true.png

:)

Nactyle, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Belal55 Win User

Bluetooth Problems with Beats Solo2 Wireless (Windows 10)

My Beats Solo2 Wireless Bluetooth headphones used to connect to my laptop (Dell XPS L502X) that runs Windows 10 with no problem, but now it isn't working. I can pair the headphones and the connected message will appear in the Bluetooth settings. However,
    when I play something no audio will play in the headphones. My Beats work fine with my iPhone and my friend's Macbook and when I use the audio cable, so it's a problem with my computer. Also, earlier this month my computer updated. Before that update my Bluetooth
    headphones worked fine, but after the update they aren't working.

Thanks

Belal

Belal55, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Audio issue with new Beats Wireless Studio 3 headphones

I recently bought a new Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones and connected them with my Lenovo Yoga X1 3rd gen notebook with Windows 10 and latest build 1803. Devices are normally paired, playing sound works.

Issue is with my new Beats headphones over Bluetooth when some/any application uses input audio device (microphone), microphone works, but at that time, no audio output is working on new headphones. So basically I am unable to do Skype call etc. (tried other apps, also tried recording from microphone while listening YouTube music...). It never worked correctly.

1) I have tried to visit Apple support center, and have case number opened with Apple. Basically on Android, and iPhone devices, including MacBook it works normally.
    Also I have tried another / new Headphones and also Beats Solo 3 model at the store, but the same issue.
    Officially speaking, under web and supported devices, it says generally that it works with "any bluetooth device" which can have hands free (meaning also Windows 10 etc.)
    Firmware update is at latest.

2) I have tried on newer and older computers , desktop and notebooks, various vendors, HP, Dell and Lenovo, and different Bluetooth adapters and their firmware. Tried on Windows 10 Pro build 1803 and older. Tried on a new computer with no additional software. Tried different Default device or default communication device combinations. Always the same issue. When I am using cable (3.5mm connection) everything is fine (sound goes through Realtek sound card and is ok).

3) I have tried my old, and any other Headphones over Bluetooth that I could find, and they work fine (only one playback/recording audio device)

(hp-toster is my name for the device)

Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working. 3hiM0.png

Having one shown as "Hands-free" and another as "Stereo". The one with "Hands-free" never works or outputs the sound. This is only with this headphones, and could be a reason / problem for this issue.

Generally, I need some experience / advice. Does anybody have Beats studio with Windows 10 and is doing something like Skype calls over bluetooth? What else, could I try / test to troubleshoot why it does not work.

On microphone side it is simple.

Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working. OEarN.png

Also, if I am listening music, and just try to switch to recording tab (microphone VU-meter works, windows is using microphone, but music stops playing)

Any concrete help would be appreciated.
    Basically I am unable to blame / have warranty with Headphones (they work on other systems) nor my device (other headphones works), nor Microsoft. Maybe only Apple / Beats should write on their website that Windows 10 is not supported, which they say also via email case, that it is supported and works.

To conclude, handsfree playback never ever works in my cases.
    Tried also have one bluetooth service active. All drivers are native from Microsoft / default drivers from year 2018.

Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working. 4Pemo.png

Hrvoje Kusulja, Sep 11, 2019
  4. MeganMcG Win User

Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working.

Beats X pair successfully with Windows 10 but no sound

Hello,

I just received a new Dell Latitude with Windows 10 on it. When trying to use my wireless Beats X with the laptop through bluetooth, the two successfully pair and connect. However when I go to play music or videos, no sound comes out of the earbuds. When
    I select the playback device, there are two Beats options:

• Headphones (Beats X Stereo)
    • Headset (Beats X Hands Free)
    Toggling between both doesn't solve the problem. I have downloaded the new Windows bluetooth driver, I have troublshooted both devices and hardware, and bluetooth. I have restarted the laptop, removed and reinstalled the pairing and checked for software
    updates with no success. Most online help desk suggestions don't solve the problem. It is is curious because sometimes the sound will come through the earbuds after they've first connected to the laptop, but the sound stops after 5 seconds or so - or, the
    sound won't come out at all.

Any solutions to this would be great!

MeganMcG, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working. - Similar Threads - Attempting pair Beats

2. Beats Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beats Bluetooth connection: I have Beats solo3 and they connect to my pc, but when I try to play any sound the audio is glitchy and stops playing for periods of time. I updated the drivers, uninstalled then and reinstalled them and the problem persists. I’m sitting right next to the computer so there...
  3. Beats Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Beats Bluetooth connection: I have Beats solo3 and they connect to my pc, but when I try to play any sound the audio is glitchy and stops playing for periods of time. I updated the drivers, uninstalled then and reinstalled them and the problem persists. I’m sitting right next to the computer so there...
  4. Beats Studio Buds Mic not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beats Studio Buds Mic not working windows 10: Upon connecting my earbuds to my windows 10 laptop MSI GP62MVR 7rfx, sound plays through and will start an audio skip that happens about three seconds apart, consistently, which is a separate issue, but is still occurring so I'm unsure if there is some relation, The...
  5. Beats Studio Buds Mic not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beats Studio Buds Mic not working windows 10: Upon connecting my earbuds to my windows 10 laptop MSI GP62MVR 7rfx, sound plays through and will start an audio skip that happens about three seconds apart, consistently, which is a separate issue, but is still occurring so I'm unsure if there is some relation, The...
  6. Beats Studio Buds Mic not working windows 10

7. Bluetooth beats not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth beats not working properly: My beats are connected to my pc through Bluetooth. The audio works perfectly fine, but for some odd reason, my pc does not recognize the mic on my beats as an input device. It just does not show up in the sound panel. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Biomed_VK [link]...
  8. Wireless headphones Tribit XFree not pairing with bluetooth

Wireless headphones Tribit XFree not pairing with bluetooth: I have followed every bluetooth troubleshooting suggestion i could find over the last few weeks and have not found anything to help me fix this. I had a problem with audio connection with my headset so I removed it, then it was not listed and can no longer be discovered. This...
  9. Beats Studio Headphones

Beats Studio Headphones: Hello, I am having trouble getting my Beats headphones to pair with my laptop. I have tried to add them as a device and my laptop is not recognizing them- they are both turned on and in range. My laptop is also not recognizing my other pair of wireless ear buds. Any help...
  10. beats wireless headphone

beats wireless headphone: How do i connect my beats wireless headphone to my computer? I have the dell alien computer' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-wireless-headphone/b7393a93-6d8b-4c6e-a3fb-e870f129fa49

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beats studio 3 connecting to windows laptop and iphone

2. how to use beats studio 3

3. how to use beats wireless headphones

4. how to pair beats studio 3 to lapyop,
  5. free beats studio 3 headphones,
  6. how to connect beats studio 3 to windows 10,
  7. beats studio 3 windows laptop