Windows 10: Attempting to read .dmp files to fix WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen crashes

Discus and support Attempting to read .dmp files to fix WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried nearly everything: unplugging USB peripherals, updating windows, updating Graphics card + uninstalling and reinstalling, running sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamerBasta, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Attempting to read .dmp files to fix WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen crashes

I've tried nearly everything: unplugging USB peripherals, updating windows, updating Graphics card + uninstalling and reinstalling, running sfc /scannow, even a Bios update, to no avail. Very random blue screen WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors that happen on occasion. Some days are worse than others. Decided to trying to read the .dmp files generated by Windows but I'm having a hard time. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k02fd7FTVlIEtSh-lo8STzDZsT5j5l7Z?usp=sharingHere's a link containing the .dmp files generated from Feb 4 and another from today Feb 6. I've noticed that the OSVERSION reads Wi

:)

SamerBasta, Feb 6, 2023

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Feb 6, 2023
  4. prescient Win User

Attempting to read .dmp files to fix WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen crashes

Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Attempting to read .dmp files to fix WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen crashes

1. Attempting to read .dmp files to fix WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen crashes - Similar Threads - Attempting read dmp

2. My computer is crashing with a blue screen - DMP file uploaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is crashing with a blue screen - DMP file uploaded: Hi, and thanks in advance to the helper trying to solve this:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ancjw2QkrQgJaUWhtGLrOs0Swb0?e=DdxtpmIt has been going on for about 2 weeks now. My computer is freezing with a blue screen then restarts. It happens once in 2-3 days and not so often. I used...
  3. My computer is crashing with a blue screen - DMP file uploaded

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is crashing with a blue screen - DMP file uploaded: Hi, and thanks in advance to the helper trying to solve this:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ancjw2QkrQgJaUWhtGLrOs0Swb0?e=DdxtpmIt has been going on for about 2 weeks now. My computer is freezing with a blue screen then restarts. It happens once in 2-3 days and not so often. I used...
  4. My computer is crashing with a blue screen - DMP file uploaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Attempting to read .dmp files to fix WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen crashes

Attempting to read .dmp files to fix WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen crashes: I've tried nearly everything: unplugging USB peripherals, updating windows, updating Graphics card + uninstalling and reinstalling, running sfc /scannow, even a Bios update, to no avail. Very random blue screen WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors that happen on occasion. Some days are...
  6. How can I read dmp files in Minidump.rar after Blue Screen crash cmudaxp.sys - DRIVER NOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I read dmp files in Minidump.rar after Blue Screen crash cmudaxp.sys - DRIVER NOT...: Hi,I would like to know if there is a browser for DMP files in Minidump.rar to see what caused a "blue screen" on my machine.The error supposedly comes from cmudaxp.sys with the "DRIVER NOT LESS OR EQUAL" error.I uploaded the Minidump file in a Temp folder just in case.Thanks...
  7. How can I read dmp files in Minidump.rar after Blue Screen crash cmudaxp.sys - DRIVER NOT...

How can I read dmp files in Minidump.rar after Blue Screen crash cmudaxp.sys - DRIVER NOT...: Hi,I would like to know if there is a browser for DMP files in Minidump.rar to see what caused a "blue screen" on my machine.The error supposedly comes from cmudaxp.sys with the "DRIVER NOT LESS OR EQUAL" error.I uploaded the Minidump file in a Temp folder just in case.Thanks...
  8. How can I read dmp files in Minidump.rar after Blue Screen crash cmudaxp.sys - DRIVER NOT...

9. Blue screen dmp file

Blue screen dmp file: https://lmkohn-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/tims/ETCNRAyvqahLt67HZ2aEd50Bus8eDYKCacmWyLcx3_jM2w?e=EZKQaF https://lmkohn-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/tims/EUGde9sZtdJKu5x4JQ5UnNIBJ-q20KQj9c_y_0ND4v14Hg?e=p9Nx6U I have had a couple of memory dumps can you help translate the dmp file?...
  10. Help reading DMP file

Help reading DMP file: Hello, I've being having difficulty with my machine crashing recently. I know when it crashes with a BSOD a dump file is created but I can't seem to read it, I've tried to read it by installing some software but It isn't really working. could someone either direct me in...