Windows 10: Attempts at Resetting Windows 10 failing over and over again.

Discus and support Attempts at Resetting Windows 10 failing over and over again. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After getting the Blue Screen of Death with 'bad system config info' as the error code, I tried a whole host of solutions, none of which have worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PM_me_ur_nessypics, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Attempts at Resetting Windows 10 failing over and over again.

After getting the Blue Screen of Death with 'bad system config info' as the error code, I tried a whole host of solutions, none of which have worked. Every attempt to completely wipe the computer is met with 'there was a problem resetting your computer' or I get dumped back into the troubleshooting menu after about 5% of the reset is completed. I'm a pretty computer savvy person and normally have no issues troubleshooting and solving problems quickly, but this has me stumped. Normally a full wipe is the end-all solution if nothing else works, and I can't even do that. I'm wondering if others have experienced a similar issue and have found a way to get a fresh start with their PC.....

submitted by /u/PM_me_ur_nessypics
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PM_me_ur_nessypics, Mar 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Updates fails to install even after multiple attempts.

Checking for updates after following the steps, Will inform on the progress of the update process and whether this solves it or nope. Thank you for the suggestion.

[Update]
    The Trick didn't work.

Attempts at Resetting Windows 10 failing over and over again. [​IMG]

Attempts at Resetting Windows 10 failing over and over again. [​IMG]

The Security Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074681) which was available, failed to install. And the same story again..

Shadow Delta, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Attempts at Resetting Windows 10 failing over and over again.

Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Attempts at Resetting Windows 10 failing over and over again.

1. Attempts at Resetting Windows 10 failing over and over again. - Similar Threads - Attempts Resetting failing

2. Windows 10 version 22H2 updates over and over again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 22H2 updates over and over again: Hey y'all. So my PC keeps getting the same Windows 10 version 22H2 update over and over again, I've updated it to Windows 10 vers 22H2 about 10 times now but it still says the same thing that I need to update to Windows 10 version 22H2 no matter what I do. I've tried to reset...
  3. Windows 10 version 22H2 updates over and over again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 version 22H2 updates over and over again: Hey y'all. So my PC keeps getting the same Windows 10 version 22H2 update over and over again, I've updated it to Windows 10 vers 22H2 about 10 times now but it still says the same thing that I need to update to Windows 10 version 22H2 no matter what I do. I've tried to reset...
  4. Windows 10 version 22H2 updates over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeated over and over and over and over again warnings & errors in Windows 10 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Repeated over and over and over and over again warnings & errors in Windows 10 Event Viewer: Does anyone have a recommendation on how to correct the following warning and errors from occurring over and over again? This is completely filling up the event log history. The Warnings all occur in the following sequence then the Error occurs, the repeats again and again....
  6. Getting BSOD over and over again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD over and over again: I've turned my pc off, then when i wanted to turn it back, i got a blue screen, "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". I've tried to boot it from a dvd which has the 'windows.iso' file. It failed. Then i tried using F8 on startup, tried everything safe mode; safe mode with...
  7. no internet, secured over and over again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet, secured over and over again: when i connect my laptop to any wifi connection, it will connect and the internet will work for a bit, but then the internet will stop working and it will say “no internet, secured.” i have to disconnect and reconnect for it to work again. (only for a few minutes though)...
  8. "USB Device Not Recognized" error over and over and over again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "USB Device Not Recognized" error over and over and over again: This has happened to me before after a major Windows update. I am running Windows 10 and I am getting the error message "USB Device Not Recognized" as a pop up and an audible (super annoying) sound every minute. The last time it happened it was my printer. I ended up...
  9. Edge popup tips over and over and over again

in Browsers and Email
    Edge popup tips over and over and over again: How do I get Edge to stop with the constant barrage of pop-up tips showing the "make a note" feature and "reading" tips? If I wanted to use these I would use them! What do I need to do? Do I need to stop using Edge and use Chrome instead??? 25296
  10. Same failed update messages keep repeating over and over again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same failed update messages keep repeating over and over again: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home edtion on my computer. Every day ( or every other day ) I keep getting the following messages (in RED color) during the Windows update process. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...