Windows 10: Attention. Attention Rob Koch to visit the Microsoft Support Web site immediately.

Discus and support Attention. Attention Rob Koch to visit the Microsoft Support Web site immediately. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please, Mr. Koch. The links below are to the Microsoft Support thread.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DefaultUserZero, May 14, 2020.

1. Attention. Attention Rob Koch to visit the Microsoft Support Web site immediately.

DefaultUserZero, May 14, 2020

2. attentive phone

Hi DimitrisHatzikoukos,

You are correct in that if you performed an official update to Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) to an official HTC Windows Phone device, then you should of had Attentive Phone integrated into settings. However, I don't see how a hard reset would remove them from your
    device.

I have a Samsung Focus, so I am unable to search for HTC-specific apps, so I cannot answer your question regarding the Attentive Phone app, although last I heard, it was still available in the Marketplace. I suggest you try searching by the keyword "Attentive
    Phone" and if that does not work, search by "HTC" only.

Unfortunately, it was HTC that added the Attentive Phone functionality into your device's Settings and not Microsoft. Therefore, I would suggest contacting
    HTC Support for your geographic region and they should be able to help you further.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, May 14, 2020
  3. Attention Rohit

Attention for Rohit, no I have not sorted the problem, it is still the same as before. Raju S Das suggested a couple of things to rectify the issue, but did not work when I restarted the computer?

Christopher TuckerWG, May 14, 2020
  4. Attention. Attention Rob Koch to visit the Microsoft Support Web site immediately.

Attention required

Helo, I have a Microsoft Lumia 532 Dual Sim and have tried all those options up to the last step of resetting the phone but the error "Attention required......" still persists and am not able to use the email account I want. Kindly advise on the best solution.

Thank you.

Best regards

Maggie

margaretnakiwala, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Attention. Attention Rob Koch to visit the Microsoft Support Web site immediately.

1. Attention. Attention Rob Koch to visit the Microsoft Support Web site immediately. - Similar Threads - Attention Attention Rob

2. Printer- attention required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer- attention required: I have tried restarting the spooler service and PC and still having issue with the error message. I would like to get rid of this message so my sister can print in peace. Any ideas?...
  3. Attention Kevin Bart

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Attention Kevin Bart: How do I stop McAfee pop-ups? Or Norton? Thanks for your response. I accidentally deleted my reply and your answer - seemed like info I should save/archive. I do not run M or N. I remembered cookies, cleared - seemed to stop prob. My computer ignorance = I do not know...
  4. ATTENTION REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ATTENTION REQUIRED: Keeps asking me to uninstall virtualbox when trying to upgrade to version update [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attention-required/a10e7f0f-3157-415c-b762-b6e48d6071d1
  5. I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or...

I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or...: Good day. Please help. I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application. My internet connection is hijacked. At the moment, I can tell that I'm only connecting via ipv6. I can't download another...
  6. Perfect support for Rob Koch from Microsoft. Why Microsoft is arrogant!

Perfect support for Rob Koch from Microsoft. Why Microsoft is arrogant!: Greetings to all. this is an exact example of how Microsoft staff are acting here on the support site. Here is a link to the post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-boot-x/3000ea4c-7eef-4dc5-9328-8d8569226903 Mr. Koch. Why was my...
  7. Accounts requiring attention?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts requiring attention?: So that account problem pop up showed up on my laptop. Yellow text in Shared experiences and I'm asked for my pin again. How does an account go out of date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-requiring-attention/8ad36110-d950-4817-92e0-79f70acb30e6
  8. Such attention to detail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Such attention to detail: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bogdan5844 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7bnkx/such_attention_to_detail/
  9. account need attention

in Windows 10 Customization
    account need attention: I have been seeing attention needed to fix my personal gmail account. I changed the password and it still will not sent or receive messages. I've tried everything I need help asap...
  10. C/O Rob Koch

C/O Rob Koch: Rob Thanks again for you reply. For some reason my reply would not go through. It was great to see Defender getting a top AV Award alongside Kaspersky, Norton and F-Secure. Satya Nadella promised us the most secure Windows ever. Its a credit to him and the Staff at Redmond....