Windows 10: ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree

Discus and support ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have my Window 11 installed in my desktop and I keep getting this message in my Microsoft Edge browser everyday. I have McAfee antivirus total... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JackT, Sep 30, 2022.

1. JackT Win User

ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree

I have my Window 11 installed in my desktop and I keep getting this message in my Microsoft Edge browser everyday. I have McAfee antivirus total protection and scanned my computer a several times but not threats detected.Could someone please advise if it is a scam or virus? This is my first time experiencing this and I am worried.Sorry if this sounds stupid. And thank you in advance if someone can answer!

:)

JackT, Sep 30, 2022

2. malicious software removal tool

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

We suggest that you check this link for more details regarding your issue:
    The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running supported versions of Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Blackscreen and malicious software

Hello,

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 30, 2022
  4. ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree

malicious software tool

The Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) is quite a useless and antiquated tool...

It might show during scanning any number of "infected" files but at the end of the scanning come to the conclusion that they were not infected. The result counts...

Suggestion to read these older threads (especially the posts of Rob Koch and quietman and GreginMich) which are explaining a bit about the "usefulness" of the MSRT...

I, personally, never even download/use it...

Jsssssssss, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree

1. ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree - Similar Threads - ATTENTION Damaged Malicious

2. ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATTENTION: Your PC is Damaged by Malicious Software McAfree: I have my Window 11 installed in my desktop and I keep getting this message in my Microsoft Edge browser everyday. I have McAfee antivirus total protection and scanned my computer a several times but not threats detected.Could someone please advise if it is a scam or virus?...
  3. malicious software threat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malicious software threat: When turning on laptop I received a voice message and visuals supposedly from Microsoft Defender advising my laptop had been used by malicious software to steal my identity. Advised to call 1 800 #...
  4. Malicious Software Removal Tool

Malicious Software Removal Tool: The most recent malicious software removal tool download from Windows Update was May 12. Has Microsoft ended the MSR tool program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-software-removal-tool/8793a7d4-e58a-42c3-b839-0336a299ab4c
  5. malicious software

malicious software: how to remove Avast Software & Santivirus software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-software/c8ca8152-1b40-4ccb-b34a-0d5ecabf9680
  6. Windows malicious software remover

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows malicious software remover: Does Windows malicious software remover running for about 30 minutes on my computer mean that I have downloaded some sort of malware or virus? submitted by /u/elonmusk12345_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Damaged software

Damaged software: Ijust scanned my computer and got this after the scan (\0bbde182910c763511889744ae1b0baa\BITF65D.tmp » CAB » mpasdlta.vdm - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.)What is it and can it be fixed or should it be fixed?...
  8. malicious software removal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    malicious software removal: I downloaded above and can't find it. Please advise how I can get to it? Not in download folder. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malicious-software-removal/49294d9a-bfcb-41ab-91cf-8d4546693c1c"
  9. malicious software warning

malicious software warning: I use windows defender & the google browser when clicking some facebook videos that are on the side of my page, it activates a malicious software warning & locks my browser & computer The problem is I viewed the same links before & nothing happened Whats going on ? 90681
  10. Malicious Software Removal Tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Malicious Software Removal Tool: *Info Shawn has posted a formal announcement of this on this thread: Update: KB890830 update for Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - May 2017 - Windows 10 Forums TC I just did a Check for Updates (WU) and got this. Out of the blue in the middle of the month?...