Windows 10: attivity

Discus and support attivity in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 25 CHARACTER. VNCJC-GD6QM-76HRV-7T8R6-QYHX4 SERIAL NO. 5CD712514M PRODUCT NO. 1AD25PA#ABJ HI.Its my hp laptop with orginal windows. when i recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by soheilnoshad1, Feb 2, 2020.

1. attivity

25 CHARACTER.
    VNCJC-GD6QM-76HRV-7T8R6-QYHX4
    SERIAL NO.
    5CD712514M
    PRODUCT NO.
    1AD25PA#ABJ
    HI.Its my hp laptop with orginal windows.
    when i recovery laptop windows serial number
    dont work.why.
    with speschial regards for microsoft.
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    sorry but my english is bad.

:)

soheilnoshad1, Feb 2, 2020

2. Windows phone 8 update to 8.1

I have a problem i opened whatsapp on my windows 8 phone ATTIVE ODESSESY VERIZON and it told me to update my phone but i dont no how to update my phone.....please help me please

nelsongonzalez16, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Olga17 Win User
    windows 10 upgrade stopped after 97% and reboot

Hello, my windows 10 upgrade from 7 stopped after 97% and reboot. After reboot my old windows 7 runs normally, no sign of windows 10 attivity. what can I do to upgrade? Thank you.

Olga17, Feb 2, 2020
  4. attivity

Installing games from the SD card

Hello,

I downloaded a game from the marketplace (logged in), I saved the .xap file on my PC and moved it to the SD card as instructed in the basics section but I can't find it anywhere in the store on my phone. I tried locating the file in different folders, formating
    the SD on the Phone and still nothing unfortunately, it's not there.

Anyone has an idea what might be the issue and can help?

I'm running WP8 on Attiv S with Windows Vista on my PC.

(I had a WP7.8 phone and thanks to Zune I was able to use my Pc's internet connection to download Games and Apps directly to my Phone and now I have to deal with this (very poor wi-fi connection).)

Piotrek Sz, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

attivity