Windows 10: ATX power supply

Discus and support ATX power supply in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I have a ATX powersuply, that making a "tiking" sound i can't lacate what it is. my first though was capacitor. and maybe not. The weird this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sbh7600, Sep 24, 2019.

1. sbh7600 Win User

ATX power supply

Hey,

I have a ATX powersuply, that making a "tiking" sound i can't lacate what it is. my first though was capacitor. and maybe not.

The weird this is it's only sometimes when i power on the computer.

any wise ideas?

:)

sbh7600, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Dude Win User
  3. EleKtrOZ Win User
    Question about compatibility between power supply and video card

Hello,

I was wonderind if my power supply: MODECOM FEEL1 600 ATX can handle Aorus 1060 6gb or do i have to get a better power supply?

Thanks in advance!

EleKtrOZ, Sep 24, 2019
  4. ATX power supply

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal whenever I dis/connect the power supply

Hi Mikky,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed any software or programs on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What was the last thing you have done on your computer before this issue happened?
    Since this issue occurs every time you connect or disconnect the computer to the power supply, we suggest you run the Power troubleshooter. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left-side, click View all.
    • Select Power and run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists, then probably the issue is with a faulty driver. Kindly installed the latest chipset driver for your computer. For better assistance on installing the right driver, we suggest you to contact your PC manufacturer.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

ATX power supply

1. ATX power supply - Similar Threads - ATX power supply

2. Power supply problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power supply problem: I get Bsod everyday but i dont get them much i only get bsod like 2-3 times and my pc will work fine,my drivers are all up to date and so is my bios ,my hardware is good but my Power suppy is 4 years and gonna be 5 this april,should i buy a new power supply because i kinda...
  3. Power supply problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power supply problem: I get Bsod everyday but i dont get them much i only get bsod like 2-3 times and my pc will work fine,my drivers are all up to date and so is my bios ,my hardware is good but my Power suppy is 4 years and gonna be 5 this april,should i buy a new power supply because i kinda...
  4. Power supply problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Power supply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  6. Power supply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  7. Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage

in Windows 10 News
    Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage: [ATTACH]When it comes to PC building, one of the most important components is the […] This article Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Power supply noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power supply noise: Guys, I built this PC about 2 years ago. Since about a week or so the power supply in it started making this noise. I'm guessing it's a fan. I tried to record it with my phone: Power Supply Noise by | Free Listening on SoundCloud Any idea if I can repair it without buying a...
  9. Power Supply Blew

Power Supply Blew: Yesterday a resounding SNAP sound blasted out of the desktop and all response instantly died. The monitor still had powe rbut no video image. Immediately to the repair shop for a new power supply but that did not produce a video response and an alternate video card was no...
  10. Power supply problem

Power supply problem: Hi, I recently got a new PSU as my other one blew up. However I seem to be having problems with my new one, where my PC will turn on, Windows will be laggy for about 5 minutes and then computer just shuts itself off. I turn the PC back on, and it barley makes it to the...