Windows 10: AUC

Discus and support AUC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I CAN;'T CANT DOWNLOAN ANYTHING BEACAUSE MY LAPTOP AUC IS LOCK I;M JUST STARDARD USERS NOT THE ADMIN AND THE AUC YES IS DISABLE HOW CAN PUT PASSWORD IF... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thopz22, May 9, 2020.

1. thopz22 Win User

AUC

I CAN;'T CANT DOWNLOAN ANYTHING BEACAUSE MY LAPTOP AUC IS LOCK I;M JUST STARDARD USERS NOT THE ADMIN AND THE AUC YES IS DISABLE HOW CAN PUT PASSWORD IF IT IS DIS ABLE....WHAT IS THIS I BUY THIS AND SOME CONTROL MY THINGS?JUST BECAUSE I ALWAYS MADE A MISTAKE IN MY OWN LAPTOP YOU WILL CONTROL MY OWN THINGS...BETTER TO THROW THIS ANYWAY,

:)

thopz22, May 9, 2020

2. User account control problems windows 10

I have a program that only works with UAC disabled, but Microsoft Edge won't work with AUC disabled?

Shawntavius, May 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Admin Password

"This answer unfortunately won't work since you have to deal with a auc password prompt once again while trying to get into the Manage Accounts file. This problem is driving me crazy!!! Please help us! Thankyou in advance".

DawnForcella, May 9, 2020
  4. exploiz Win User

AUC

Nokia Asha 501 and EAP-AKA

How to configure Nokia Asha 501with EAP-AKA?

I have no HLR/AuC but test conversation protocol between phone and HostAP. It seem like Asha 501 support only EAP-SIM.

Device security show me that support "EAP-AKA".

http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/phone/asha501-dual-sim/specifications/

Mobile : Asha 501

Simcard : MicroSIM USIM

Firmware : 14.0.4

exploiz, May 9, 2020
Thema:

AUC

1. AUC - Similar Threads - AUC

2. Windows 10, XBOX Game Bar. FPS counter AUC issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, XBOX Game Bar. FPS counter AUC issue: I've searched high and low for a solution to this but none has worked.My user is a local adminstrator on the computer, there are three - shown on the FPS counter.When I click that it say that I have to request UAC privileges.I've done that and restarted my computer several...
  3. Windows 10, XBOX Game Bar. FPS counter AUC issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, XBOX Game Bar. FPS counter AUC issue: I've searched high and low for a solution to this but none has worked.My user is a local adminstrator on the computer, there are three - shown on the FPS counter.When I click that it say that I have to request UAC privileges.I've done that and restarted my computer several...