Windows 10: Audacity on my laptop does not recognise the lead from a minidiscplayer

Discus and support Audacity on my laptop does not recognise the lead from a minidiscplayer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have connected a minidisc player to my laptop running Windows 10 to transfer music and digitise it.. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobAinsworth1, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Audacity on my laptop does not recognise the lead from a minidiscplayer

I have connected a minidisc player to my laptop running Windows 10 to transfer music and digitise it.. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not seem to recognise the input. I cannot see anything on the Audacity program or panel to indicate the connection. Any ideas?

:)

BobAinsworth1, Dec 29, 2018

2. AUDACITY

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to post your query in Audacity Support to help you further

http://forum.audacityteam.org/

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Laptop not recognising passcode

Hello,

For us to assist you with your query, we will appreciate it if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you unable to unlock your device?
    • Is it a Microsoft or a local account?
    • Are there any recent changes in your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you reboot your laptop and make sure that Caps Lock is off when you enter your password.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 29, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

Audacity on my laptop does not recognise the lead from a minidiscplayer

n-ster, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Audacity on my laptop does not recognise the lead from a minidiscplayer

1. Audacity on my laptop does not recognise the lead from a minidiscplayer - Similar Threads - Audacity laptop does

2. My laptop does not recognise its original product key, Why does this happen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop does not recognise its original product key, Why does this happen: My laptop does not recognize its original product key, Why does this happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-recognise-its-original-product/1e2610b2-f2c9-4801-866d-76ed72d2741e
  3. Audacity . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audacity . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. I'm trying to install, Audacity. But, it's very confusing! I can't find it. After installation? I looked in, x86 program files? I've looked, everywhere.? I even looked. In the Control Panel. To see, if it was listed....
  4. My PC does not recognise me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC does not recognise me: I lost my internet connection but with my provider's help it is now back. But my PC does not recognise me. I get a message saying 'The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded. I'm writing this through my wife's profile. * Moved from Teams *...
  5. Skype does not recognise my camera

Skype does not recognise my camera: Hello, I have been trying Skype on my Windows 10 but it doesn't recognise my camera. I have Skype version 8.40.0.70 and the camera is built into the PC which is an Aspire 5600U. Any helpful hints would be most appreciative as I have been trying to fix this problem for...
  6. Window does not recognise my USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window does not recognise my USB: Hello, My USB flash drive is not working when I plug it in. It appears that Windows recognized the device because it makes a sound when I plug it in. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory....
  7. Microsoft does not recognise my password

Microsoft does not recognise my password: Some time ago Microsoft refused to recognise my password though I know it was OK. Luckily I can open my computer using my PIN but I'm worried that M'soft might suddenly not recognise that either so I set about resetting my password using https://account.live.com. Three...
  8. My laptop does not recognise 5G WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop does not recognise 5G WiFi: Just got hyperoptic broadband installed in my home and my laptop does not recognise the 5G WiFi network. PC Details: Lenovo intel CORE i5 Windows 10 These are my options: Any ideas what my next step is and how I can get this situation resolved? Thanks Dean...
  9. My Laptop does not recognise the headset microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Laptop does not recognise the headset microphone: Like most people im running windows 10 and i was wondering 2 days ago why my laptop stopped recognising my headset as having a microphone but it still plays audio through it, the headset works fine on other devices and has done on this device for a long time, is there any way...
  10. Alternatives to Audacity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternatives to Audacity: ​​Any good free audio editors that will work with Windows 10? I basically just need a decent sound recorder. Thanks​ 19114