Windows 10: Audacity Won't Record After Latest Upgrade

Discus and support Audacity Won't Record After Latest Upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the latest upgrade, Audacity 3.0.0, their latest will not record. Using Windows 10. My older laptop would record just fine, but today, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnTiggleman, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Audacity Won't Record After Latest Upgrade

Since the latest upgrade, Audacity 3.0.0, their latest will not record. Using Windows 10. My older laptop would record just fine, but today, Windows upgraded and it won't work. I had asked the Audacity forum for help, and they pointed their finger at Microsoft. I know I can't expect things to be flawless, but I'm frustrated. Any suggestions as what to do to make it work? John

:)

JohnTiggleman, Jul 7, 2021

2. Audacity Not Responding after latest Windows 10 update

Thank you Raniel V. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the up to date version of Audacity as you suggest but cannot find where to reset the audacity settings on my machine as you suggest. Audacity will record
    okay and will export files as MP3s if there is already a name in the file name box but as soon as I click in the file name box, the cursor freezes in the file name box and the programme does not respond, it just sits there no matter how long I wait and so
    I have to shut it down to get out of the programme. It is so frustrating.

PeterClixby, Jul 7, 2021
  3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jul 7, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Audacity Won't Record After Latest Upgrade

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Audacity Won't Record After Latest Upgrade

1. Audacity Won't Record After Latest Upgrade - Similar Threads - Audacity Won't Record

2. Audacity . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audacity . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. I'm trying to install, Audacity. But, it's very confusing! I can't find it. After installation? I looked in, x86 program files? I've looked, everywhere.? I even looked. In the Control Panel. To see, if it was listed....
  3. Recording on Windows 10 w/ Audacity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording on Windows 10 w/ Audacity: I'm a songwriter in Norman Oklahoma & need assistance recording on Windows 10 desk top thru webcam mic. Audacity will be the source of recording. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Tim Wilson https://youtu.be/7GRJe6w_rgY...
  4. Screenshots after latest upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots after latest upgrade: After the latest upgrade, the screenshots folder has been emptied out. I cannot find the contents. Where did it all go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshots-after-latest-upgrade/96cce313-051b-4b62-8a3a-6ae1598cd21c
  5. Audacity Not Responding after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audacity Not Responding after latest Windows 10 update: Hi I have recently downloaded the Windows 10 update and since then I have been unable save or export any files recorded using Audacity. I get as far as the file save window and soon as I click on the file name bar Audacity then displays "Not Responding" no matter how long I...
  6. Problems to record audio to Audacity after Windows 10 update to 1803/1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems to record audio to Audacity after Windows 10 update to 1803/1809: Problems to record audio to Audacity after Windows 10 update to 1803/1809 HI! My computer has Windows 10/64 1809 and a sound card from Realtek. It has been impossible to record sound to Audacity (2.3.0) through Stereo Mix (Realtek High Definition Audio) after Windows 10...
  7. Recording level in Audacity using Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording level in Audacity using Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I've recently updated to the newest free download of Audacity using Windows 10 Pro. Everything works in the software with exception that the record level adjuster doesn't do anything when moving it around. Not sure if making some changes on the presets in Audacity...
  8. Audacity and recording "What U Hear"

Audacity and recording "What U Hear": When previously on WIN 7 Pro 64 bit I was able to record with Audacity what ever was coming out the speakers using the "What U Hear" feature of my sound card (Creative PCIe X-Fi Titanium). Having upgraded and subsequently a clean install of WIN 10 Pro 64 bit this no...
  9. Win 10 not able to import "plugins" on Audacity music editor/recorder

Win 10 not able to import "plugins" on Audacity music editor/recorder: Hello all, I realize that this is a Windows 10 forum, but I'm having an issue with the Audacity software and their tech people have not been able to solve the problem. So I thought that I'd give you experts a shot at it. I am running a brand new Asus GL753VE-DS74 gaming...
  10. Alternatives to Audacity

Alternatives to Audacity: ​​Any good free audio editors that will work with Windows 10? I basically just need a decent sound recorder. Thanks​ 19114

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audacity doesnt record