Windows 10: Audigy FX Problems

Discus and support Audigy FX Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Howdy! I bought a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX 5.1 Sound Card SB1570 a couple of years back and I never have been able to get it to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesAlanTyler, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Audigy FX Problems

Howdy!

I bought a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX 5.1 Sound Card SB1570 a couple of years back and I never have been able to get it to work correctly in Win 8.1 or Win 10.

It'll work just fine occasionally after a shutdown, but if I reboot again it'll stop and may not work for twenty more reboots.

If I turn the volume all the way up I can very faintly hear it working. Sometimes there will be a loud humming/crackling sound.

I've disabled the onboard sound in the BIOS, as well as all other audio drivers in Windows itself. I've gone into the properties and checked levels, and even changed the default format from 24 bit to 16 bit. I've tried uninstalling and using RealTek drivers instead.

Anybody out there have any ideas on what could be wrong?

:)

JamesAlanTyler, Jan 29, 2016

2. Windows Update: CREATIVE - MEDIA - 2/7/2017 12:00:00 AM - 6.0.103.34 - Blue Screens

Audigy Fx is not disabled, just doesn't have anything connected to it at the moment. I did actually try this and the same problem happened. It a much happier note the update randomly installed just 30 minutes ago, no restart or separate installation required.
    Maybe my computer was just installing it incorrectly? Either way the problem has resolved itself!

TomTom1809, Jan 29, 2016
  3. Creative Audigy FX Windows 10 Driver Got Broke By Yesterdays Forced Windows Update

Bump... I cant be the only one.

GarretGiordano, Jan 29, 2016
  4. srk1 Win User

Audigy FX Problems

I have the exact same problem. Working fine, reboot not working. Tried everything, changing PCIE slot, newest Win 10 drivers, older drivers, only Windows Drivers but so far I was not able to set this sound card to work. *cry
    Anyone with a solution?

5. fireberd Win User
    As I recall, from "several" years ago, some of the SB Audigy models were not going to be supported for Win 7 and later. I know Creative relented on some models but I don't think on all. This was a big issue at the time on the Dell forums as Dell used some of those models.

Have you tried the generic, basic function, Windows installed High Definition Audio drivers? I'm not sure they work on SoundBlaster's but if no drivers are installed compatible sound devices get the High Definition Audio drivers.

These comments may have nothing to do with the particular problem, but worth considering.

fireberd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Audigy FX Problems

1. Audigy FX Problems - Similar Threads - Audigy Problems

2. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  3. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  4. Where are the bass/treble settings with an Audigy 5, Rx sound card

Where are the bass/treble settings with an Audigy 5, Rx sound card: Win10/x64 PC I purchased the Audigy 5, Rx for better sound, and more specifically so I can adjust the bass and treble for my old ears. I have read in a number of threads elsewhere and different sites that Win10 is supposed to have those settings but for whatever reason it...
  5. Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver not working correctly ?

Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver not working correctly ?: My Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs driver is not working correctly. It use to work. My checked my hardware in linux and Mac OS and it works fine. So the problem is with the Windows Driver. What is happening is that I get NO audio out put in Win-10-Pro But it works fine in...
  6. Audigy sound card not being recognised after update

Audigy sound card not being recognised after update: After updates on the 13th I get no sound and the card is not found by Windows ot the Creative software. If I use the motherboard sound it works OK Thanks...
  7. Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound.

Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound.: If you are experiencing no sound after updating to 1903 from 1809 or doing a clean install do the following: If you do not have Daniel K's SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.2 installed already then download this from:...
  8. Windows 10 and Soundblaster Audigy FX missing 3 of 5 Altec Lansing Speakers

Windows 10 and Soundblaster Audigy FX missing 3 of 5 Altec Lansing Speakers: I just purchased a new custom computer with windows 10 Pro. 64 bit operating system Intel i9,32G Memory. It has a SoundBlaster Audigy Fx card in it. I attached it to my older Dell Altex Lansing ADA995 5,1 Lucasfilm THX certified speakers. I can only hear from the front...
  9. Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) has no sound after Win 10 Nov 2019 update

Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) has no sound after Win 10 Nov 2019 update: Hello, A few hours ago I installed the Win 10 Nov 2019 update. My speakers no longer work. I have a Creative Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) sound card (I know its old). My USB Headset works fine. When I play music, the sound meter shows the speakers are 'receiving' sound but I...
  10. Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working

Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working: WinVer 1903 (OS build 18362.418) May be an unsolvable problem, but... Just upgraded to Win 10 pro, over the top of win 7 pro. Now my speakers won't work. Have determined that the speakers actually do work and the sound card works but the driver (6.0.1.1377 dated March of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audigy fx windows 10 issues

2. sound blaster audigy fx troubleshooting

3. soundblaster audigy fx freezes

4. audigy fx windows 10 not recogn ized,
  5. why wont my sound blaster audigy fx work in windows 10,
  6. sound blaster audigy fx problem with pront panel,
  7. sb1570 sound wierd,
  8. audigy fx sound randomly just stopped,
  9. sound blaster audigy 5 rx windows 10 issues,
  10. creative sound blaster audigy fx troubleshooting,
  11. sound blaster audigy fx sound issues,