Windows 10: Audigy sound card not being recognised after update

Discus and support Audigy sound card not being recognised after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updates on the 13th I get no sound and the card is not found by Windows ot the Creative software. If I use the motherboard sound it works OK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Malcaster, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Malcaster Win User

Audigy sound card not being recognised after update

After updates on the 13th I get no sound and the card is not found by Windows ot the Creative software. If I use the motherboard sound it works OK

Thanks

:)

Malcaster, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Zoso--- Win User

creative driver update for sb audigy — 0x80240034

hi I updated the drivers by the driver booster program that u suggested but it didnt help with the sound card

also I used the AIDA64 program and my card is indeed "Creative Audigy SE (SB0570) Sound Card
    PCI" like I mentioned in my 1st post

cheers

Zoso---, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Gelbs Win User
    No Sound On Audigy SE?

I'm not too fussed as this is for an old spare computer in the other room, and my sound is fine if I use the onboard sound card. But the other day, it was all working fine, and then I got a strange buzzing/humming sound over the speakers and there's been no sound since when connected to the Audigy card. The device says it's working under device manager, but there's no sound. Plus, whenever I play videos, it's all slow. The only way the computer is fine, is if I disable the Audigy option period. Wondering if the sound card has run it's course.

Gelbs, Aug 14, 2020
  4. AngelP Win User

Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10

Hi, My Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro.
    I wanted to ask if there is Driver or something better and that works for the sound card Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro.

Here are the Driver for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 upgraded to Windows 10, but my Sound Card is the Audigy 4 Pro.:
    SBA4 SII PCDRV L02 3 01 0044.exe

But for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro, yet they are with older versions of drivers for Windows 7 and Windows Vista:
    SBAX PCDRV LB 2 18 0017.exe

Try to install the drivers for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 "SBA4_SII_PCDRV_L02_3_01_0044.exe" but throws an error message that prevents hardware installation.

The Driver of the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. Not work well in Windows 10, new clean installation.

What I have to do? I do not want to miss this fantastic audio card!

What are the driver operating in this card "Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro." For Windows10? *Think

AngelP, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Audigy sound card not being recognised after update - Similar Threads - Audigy sound card

2. Sound card not getting recognized after the update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound card not getting recognized after the update: Hello I use a external sound card as my audio port is broken I've been using it for 3 years now yesterday I updated my pc and shut it down today morning when I woke up , I connected my sound card and it the microphone appeared but nothing came up on the speaker side I've...
  3. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  4. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  5. Where are the bass/treble settings with an Audigy 5, Rx sound card

Where are the bass/treble settings with an Audigy 5, Rx sound card: Win10/x64 PC I purchased the Audigy 5, Rx for better sound, and more specifically so I can adjust the bass and treble for my old ears. I have read in a number of threads elsewhere and different sites that Win10 is supposed to have those settings but for whatever reason it...
  6. No Audio After Update Sound Card Detection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio After Update Sound Card Detection: My HP PC had an update today - after the restart it cannot detect a sound card. I have no audio. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-update-sound-card-detection/f8853bb4-f9cb-473b-ad92-a2342e69efc4
  7. Memory card not being recognised

Memory card not being recognised: I have a Dell Inspiron 5750 laptop running Windows 10. The memory card has suddenly stopped being recognised when I insert it. The drive does not come up in File Explorer. I've done a system restore to when it was working and installed the Realtek Card reader from the...
  8. Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update

Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS driver issue - NO SOUND- after Windows 1903 update: Just updated to 1903, and have lost all sound,I know it's old soundcard, but it was working perfectly on build 1809/1803/1709/1703/1607.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creative-sb-audigy-2-zs-driver-issue-no-sound/1df5bf5d-b5ba-4e5d-9cd9-fcf4d05489c7
  9. Nvidia Graphics card not being recognised?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Graphics card not being recognised?: Please help! I recently performed a clean re-install of Windows 10 (64/Home) on my PC. I have an Nvidia 1060 6GB graphics card, which seems to be causing some issues. I have installed the drivers via GeForce experience, rebooted, removed the display adapter from device...
  10. No Sound On Audigy SE?

No Sound On Audigy SE?: I'm not too fussed as this is for an old spare computer in the other room, and my sound is fine if I use the onboard sound card. But the other day, it was all working fine, and then I got a strange buzzing/humming sound over the speakers and there's been no sound since when...