Windows 10: Audio after 1903

Discus and support Audio after 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer was updated a number of days ago, since then I have not been able to use any audio. My audio has a red "X" near it on the taskbar. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by geeseareboss, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Audio after 1903

My computer was updated a number of days ago, since then I have not been able to use any audio. My audio has a red "X" near it on the taskbar. When I try to troubleshoot, nothing happens. I request simply a way to solve this one minor issue. I've tried many online fixes that have never worked. Please help.

:)

geeseareboss, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 13, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio after 1903

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Audio after 1903

1. Audio after 1903 - Similar Threads - Audio 1903

2. Receive an audio transfer callback from the CallButtons API Windows 10 Version 1903 and newer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Receive an audio transfer callback from the CallButtons API Windows 10 Version 1903 and newer: I'm looking for the CallButtons API as described in Windows Bluetooth host controller interface HCI Architectural Overview https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/audio/btth-architectural-overview in order to establish audio resources on the HFP endpoint,...
  3. Audio issues on Update 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues on Update 1903: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/na2ytwe0mcj51.png?width=381&format=png&auto=webp&s=d584c4d6a76f7d48bf05a59781743ef2f202baf5 Hey! After Update 1903 (I was using 1809) I can't switch between speakers and headset like I was used to, now I have to plug and unplug my...
  4. Version 1903 audio stuttering

Version 1903 audio stuttering: So, I just went through the hassle of the audio stuttering problem with version 1903. At first I tried all kinds of other tricks found via net searches. No luck. Ended up reverting the install back to 1809 which fixed the problem immediately. Does this problem continue...
  5. After updating to Win.10 version 1903, Audio no longer works after audio has not played for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Win.10 version 1903, Audio no longer works after audio has not played for...: Hello, I'll try to keep this brief yet descriptive, If I've left information out then please let me know, thank you in advance. On October 27th, 2019, I updated windows to version 1903. After updating, I eventually found the audio from any software on my computer will work...
  6. [Help] Windows decided to update itself to 1903, failed and now my audio's totally gone.

[Help] Windows decided to update itself to 1903, failed and now my audio's totally gone.: Earlier today I went AFK for 5 minutes, when I came back windows was updating, after 10 minutes it booted up and restarted, when I finally could use my PC again I noticed that no sound was being played in FL studio, so I look down at the volume thingy and it tells me that its...
  7. Strange pops in Windows 10 audio (1903-1909)

Strange pops in Windows 10 audio (1903-1909): Hi, I'm new here, and I've been having an irritating problem with my audio since January 2020, I hear "pops" and static sounds in Windows 10 audio ... This affects any and all audio devices on the PC. This issue affects music, videos, games, discord and more... I'm using...
  8. Windows 10 1903 Multiple users audio issue

Windows 10 1903 Multiple users audio issue: Hello, The problem is the following, I have Windows 10 1903, and there are 2 users on the PC. One of them is Admin and the other one is Kid's account. If you login with the kid's account, the audio does not work. The only way to make it work is if I log in with my main...
  9. Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop Audio Bug - Windows Version:1903(18362.720)

Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop Audio Bug - Windows Version:1903(18362.720): I just bought this laptop a few days ago. It comes with a NVIDIA GTX 1650/AMD Radeon Vega 8 for gpus. It was working fine then today the laptop wasn't picking up my headphones when I plug them in. It shows Speakers (RealTek(R) audio) and nothing else. I go to sound settings...
  10. USB Audio Class driver can't use on amd Platformwin10 1903/1909

USB Audio Class driver can't use on amd Platformwin10 1903/1909: In my intel laptop,the uac driver can use.but useless in my am4 and fm2+ Platform.WHY? usb3.0 Device Driver has included in win10. code 43 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-class-driver-cant-use-on-amd/8da615b6-a998-41c6-9c56-62f456459eed