Windows 10: audio after update

Discus and support audio after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It failed to deliver audio in every platform after updating Windows. Using wired connection for audio and even speaker is not working. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zeumorri, Aug 17, 2022.

1. zeumorri Win User

audio after update

It failed to deliver audio in every platform after updating Windows. Using wired connection for audio and even speaker is not working. Please help.

:)

zeumorri, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 18, 2022
  3. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 18, 2022
  4. audio after update

Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

audio after update

1. audio after update - Similar Threads - audio update

2. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  3. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  4. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...: The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones with 3.5mm audio jack, tried two of my headphones already and they work just fine everywhere else. However, when I try to connected via Bluetooth I can hear the sound just fine, seems to...
  5. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...: The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones with 3.5mm audio jack, tried two of my headphones already and they work just fine everywhere else. However, when I try to connected via Bluetooth I can hear the sound just fine, seems to...
  6. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working: I just installed the new Windows update 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 but now I can't hear anything at all. I tried different headsets and it definitely is not the problem. I even tried updating my audio drivers and they...
  8. I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working

I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working: I just installed the new Windows update 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 but now I can't hear anything at all. I tried different headsets and it definitely is not the problem. I even tried updating my audio drivers and they...
  9. no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24: Win11 update 3/13/24 somehow prevents the pc from recognizing AMS-22 driver; tried to delete update but failed after restart; know this has something to do with security but my audio system is not functioning now and tried all suggested methods to overcome this problem...
  10. no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24

no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24: Win11 update 3/13/24 somehow prevents the pc from recognizing AMS-22 driver; tried to delete update but failed after restart; know this has something to do with security but my audio system is not functioning now and tried all suggested methods to overcome this problem...