Windows 10: Audio After Win 10 Upgrade.

Discus and support Audio After Win 10 Upgrade. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from 8.1 and since i have, my pc will detect headphones are plugged in but no audio comes out. Ive used several pairs, Redoing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/officialbots, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Audio After Win 10 Upgrade.

I recently upgraded from 8.1 and since i have, my pc will detect headphones are plugged in but no audio comes out. Ive used several pairs, Redoing drivers, Switching from realtek to high def, resetting, windows update. Nothing has worked. Any help?

submitted by /u/officialbots
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/officialbots, Jan 21, 2021
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jan 21, 2021
  3. RickTrupp Win User
    After upgrading Win 10 to 1803 my audio has ceased working Error 126

All audio was working fine prior to upgrading to Win 10 1803. The audio continued to work OK for 2-3 days and now has completely stopped. The Windows Audio service will not start. I have tried upgrading audio drivers, uninstalling, even setting to generic
    driver. In the service Dependencies there are only 2 items: Remote Procedure Call (RPC) and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder. There is no Multimedia service mentioned, nor is the service in the overall list of services.

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue would be appreciated.

RickTrupp, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Audio After Win 10 Upgrade.

Rear audio jack not working after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing beats audio on your device after upgrading to Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated audio drivers on your device.

Do let us know the make and model of your HP computer?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the audio drivers for your device.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, select
      Device Manager
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      Speakers/ Headphones and click on Update driver software.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Audio After Win 10 Upgrade.

1. Audio After Win 10 Upgrade. - Similar Threads - Audio Upgrade

2. Audio Jack Mic Volume is Extreamly Quiet after Upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Jack Mic Volume is Extreamly Quiet after Upgrading to Windows 11: After upgrading to Windows 11 my 3.5 Audio Jack Mic has become Extreamly Quiet. I have tested this with multiple different Headsets and Microphones. The Troubleshooting and testing options say the Microphone is only Picking up about 0-3% of the sound and that is talking very...
  3. Audio Jack Mic Volume is Extreamly Quiet after Upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Jack Mic Volume is Extreamly Quiet after Upgrading to Windows 11: After upgrading to Windows 11 my 3.5 Audio Jack Mic has become Extreamly Quiet. I have tested this with multiple different Headsets and Microphones. The Troubleshooting and testing options say the Microphone is only Picking up about 0-3% of the sound and that is talking very...
  4. laptop ASUS gl502vs problems audio video after upgrade package windows 10 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop ASUS gl502vs problems audio video after upgrade package windows 10 22h2: Laptop ASUS gl502vs after upgrade package windows 10 22h2 doesn' t work correctly. Youtube Audio laggy, Crackling audio and video very slowly. Slow Speed of hhd sata from 500mb/s to 150mb/sI've never seen anything like itBest regards...
  5. laptop ASUS gl502vs problems audio video after upgrade package windows 10 22h2

laptop ASUS gl502vs problems audio video after upgrade package windows 10 22h2: Laptop ASUS gl502vs after upgrade package windows 10 22h2 doesn' t work correctly. Youtube Audio laggy, Crackling audio and video very slowly. Slow Speed of hhd sata from 500mb/s to 150mb/sI've never seen anything like itBest regards...
  6. laptop ASUS gl502vs problems audio video after upgrade package windows 10 22h2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Upgraded to Win11, Bluetooth sees AVR as a wireless display instead of Audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Win11, Bluetooth sees AVR as a wireless display instead of Audio device: I was using my Yamaha AVR as a blue tooth audio device on my PC when I had Windows 10, now that I've done a fresh install and upgraded to Windows 11, whenever I try to blue tooth my Yamaha AVR to my PC, blue tooth lists it as a wireless display. Obviously I can't use my...
  8. Upgraded to Win11, Bluetooth sees AVR as a wireless display instead of Audio device

Upgraded to Win11, Bluetooth sees AVR as a wireless display instead of Audio device: I was using my Yamaha AVR as a blue tooth audio device on my PC when I had Windows 10, now that I've done a fresh install and upgraded to Windows 11, whenever I try to blue tooth my Yamaha AVR to my PC, blue tooth lists it as a wireless display. Obviously I can't use my...
  9. Just upgraded to windows 11 and getting an error, "Can't open Realtek audio console. Check...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just upgraded to windows 11 and getting an error, "Can't open Realtek audio console. Check...: Every since i upgraded from windows 10 to 11, Every time i plug in my earphones, i get this error. the error prompt occurs every time i plug in or out my earphones, however i am still able to hear audio through it. How do i solve this issue?msinfo32I am not looking to...
  10. Just upgraded to windows 11 and getting an error, "Can't open Realtek audio console. Check...

Just upgraded to windows 11 and getting an error, "Can't open Realtek audio console. Check...: Every since i upgraded from windows 10 to 11, Every time i plug in my earphones, i get this error. the error prompt occurs every time i plug in or out my earphones, however i am still able to hear audio through it. How do i solve this issue?msinfo32I am not looking to...