Windows 10: Audio ahead of video streaming

Discus and support Audio ahead of video streaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One week ago for no apparent reason, my audio started getting ahead of all streaming services. This happens across all browsers, and I have a second PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by artzychik, Feb 1, 2019.

1. artzychik Win User

Audio ahead of video streaming

One week ago for no apparent reason, my audio started getting ahead of all streaming services. This happens across all browsers, and I have a second PC on the same network that does not have any issues. That PC does not run on Windows 10, but my PC does. I'm very suspicious that this is a Windows 10 problem, and it renders my computer pretty useless since that's what I use to watch things on in lieu of a TV. I've already updated to the latest version of Windows 10, I've checked my drivers, it isn't a network issue, nor is it a browser issue. Please tell me how to fix this, because it is very very frustrating.

:)

artzychik, Feb 1, 2019

2. Video and audio not in syn

I tried both suggestion, but neither one worked.

All the windows store streaming apps, video and audio still out of sync.

The audio is ahead of the video about three to five seconds.

JOE F GARCIA, Feb 1, 2019
  3. audio ahead of video when playing movies

audio ahead of video when playing movies

lauroolvera, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Audio ahead of video streaming

Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Audio ahead of video streaming

1. Audio ahead of video streaming - Similar Threads - Audio ahead video

2. audio ahead of video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio ahead of video: my bluetooth headphones run perfect, but no matter where I'm opening the video, laptop speaker audio is slightly ahead of the video. i tried updating drivers to no avail. i guess I could just keep using the bluetooth headphones but I wanna know what the problem is. submitted...
  3. Cant stream video or audio

in Browsers and Email
    Cant stream video or audio: Hi,running Dell Lattitude 7380,8gb,win 10 pro,..all updates and driver updates done,.. all of a sudden,i cant stream You Tube vids to vlc,or any other player?..all relavant services seem to be running,..no wrong setting in group policy..wmp is set to allow streaming.. havnt...
  4. Cant stream video or audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant stream video or audio: Hi,running Dell Lattitude 7380,8gb,win 10 pro,..all updates and driver updates done,.. all of a sudden,i cant stream You Tube vids to vlc,or any other player?..all relavant services seem to be running,..no wrong setting in group policy..wmp is set to allow streaming.. havnt...
  5. Audio ahead of video.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio ahead of video.: I can't tell since when, but I'm getting this audio desync with every video I watch, be it from YouTube, Netflix, downloaded, any source. And it happens to every sound device, I've gotten it with HDMI Audio, Speakers, Digital output, but oddly enough, the audio never bugs...
  6. Audio gets ahead of video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio gets ahead of video: I've noticed that the audio of whatever video I'm watching progressively gets further ahead of the video until I pause it which seems to reset the problem. I've read about other people that have a similar problem but none of their solution have worked, even resetting my PC...
  7. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video/audio streaming stutter issue: Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor. I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome,...
  8. audio ahead of video when playing movies

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio ahead of video when playing movies: audio ahead of video when playing movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/audio-ahead-of-video-when-playing-movies/3bfacb64-9218-472c-aa41-68f1aa29e0b0
  9. Issues streaming and playback audio and video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues streaming and playback audio and video: Since about a week I'm having issues with streaming and playback. When I start my laptop, it works fine, but after a (short) while, I cannot playback anything. No YouTube or Souncloud (in the browser), no Spotify (with application), not even local files with Windows Media...
  10. Sudden Streaming Video and Audio issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Streaming Video and Audio issues: Hello, I have this sudden issue where any streaming audio or video will play for a few minutes then stop. With Spotify, it will play for a song then the audio will cease playback, the bar will continue for a few seconds, then stop and say "cannot play current song". On...