Windows 10: audio ahead of video when playing movies

Discus and support audio ahead of video when playing movies in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; audio ahead of video when playing movies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lauroolvera, Sep 16, 2018.

1. audio ahead of video when playing movies

audio ahead of video when playing movies

:)

lauroolvera, Sep 16, 2018

2. Movie Maker Audio No Sound!

Hi Linka,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to hear audio from the video file in Movie maker. Be rest assured I will provide you with the steps to try and fix the issue.

Method 1:

This could also be the issue if the video files are not supported by Movie maker.

You may convert the format of the video by using a video converter and try again.

To change the audio volume of a music item

• Click the music.

• Under Music Tools, on the Options tab, in the
      Audio group, click Music volume, and then move the slider left to lower the volume or right to increase it.

To change the volume of the audio in a video

• Click the video.

• Under Video Tools, on the Edit tab, in the Audio group, click
      Video volume, and then move the slider left to lower the volume or right to increase it.
    Method 2:

Type "services" in the Windows search box

From the list of services, choose Windows Audio

Stop the service, then

Start the service.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Akheel Ahmed, Sep 16, 2018
  4. audio ahead of video when playing movies

Videos and audios Won't Play

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Are you able to play videos and audios using Windows Media player or other application with in your system?
    • Which browser are you using?
    • Does this issue occurs using different browser?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard

2. Type Troubleshooting and click Troubleshooting..

3. Click on view all (on the left panel)

4. Select Playing Audio troubleshooter

5. Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.

6. Follow the same steps to troubleshoot
    Video playback.

Step 2: Also try to update drivers and check.

Follow the steps from the below link:

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

audio ahead of video when playing movies

1. audio ahead of video when playing movies - Similar Threads - audio ahead video

2. audio ahead of video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio ahead of video: my bluetooth headphones run perfect, but no matter where I'm opening the video, laptop speaker audio is slightly ahead of the video. i tried updating drivers to no avail. i guess I could just keep using the bluetooth headphones but I wanna know what the problem is. submitted...
  3. Audio ahead of video.

Audio ahead of video.: I can't tell since when, but I'm getting this audio desync with every video I watch, be it from YouTube, Netflix, downloaded, any source. And it happens to every sound device, I've gotten it with HDMI Audio, Speakers, Digital output, but oddly enough, the audio never bugs...
  4. No audio when playing HEVC videos using Windows Movies & TV

No audio when playing HEVC videos using Windows Movies & TV: I own a laptop capable of decoding HEVC (i7-8550U, MX150) . I have HEVC Video Extensions from Microsoft store installed. Movies & TV is able to decode x265 images, but no audio. Does anyone know how to fix this (I know I can switch to VLC or other program, but I would love to...
  5. GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV: I literally wanted to watch a video on the app and after 2 min. my PC shuts off. I thought it overheated. The next day i wanted to see what did that. So i opened MSI Afternurner and played a video on the app and saw the GPU temperature was going up fast until it shut off to...
  6. Audio gets ahead of video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio gets ahead of video: I've noticed that the audio of whatever video I'm watching progressively gets further ahead of the video until I pause it which seems to reset the problem. I've read about other people that have a similar problem but none of their solution have worked, even resetting my PC...
  7. No audio when playing video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio when playing video: I have no audio when playing video. This started with the most recent build to Windows 10, v.1809. All of the sound drivers have been updated (by Microsoft, when they took control of my computer). I can get the sound to work by running the audio playback troubleshooter...
  8. Audio ahead of video streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio ahead of video streaming: One week ago for no apparent reason, my audio started getting ahead of all streaming services. This happens across all browsers, and I have a second PC on the same network that does not have any issues. That PC does not run on Windows 10, but my PC does. I'm very suspicious...
  9. playing dvd videos and movies on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    playing dvd videos and movies on pc: Videos on dvd do not play on my windows 10 pc; only files are shown. How to get auto play going? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-dvd-videos-and-movies-on-pc/3dee7e4c-fc5c-4706-a0b6-ca90a21ea395
  10. audio but no video when playing dvd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio but no video when playing dvd: I recently updated to windows 10 and haven't had too many problems, although my Toshiba video player gives me audio but not video when playing dvds. This isn't usually a problem for me unless I'm somewhere that doesn't give me internet access, that's when I'll put on a dvd....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio is playing ahead of video