Windows 10: Audio ahead of video.

Discus and support Audio ahead of video. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't tell since when, but I'm getting this audio desync with every video I watch, be it from YouTube, Netflix, downloaded, any source. And it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/indianomen, May 2, 2020.

1. Audio ahead of video.

I can't tell since when, but I'm getting this audio desync with every video I watch, be it from YouTube, Netflix, downloaded, any source. And it happens to every sound device, I've gotten it with HDMI Audio, Speakers, Digital output, but oddly enough, the audio never bugs with my pair of Bluetooth headphones. Ever since it started, I've updated the GPU driver, I've tried installing the audio driver from the motherboard's website and reinstalling every audio driver from the device manager too, and nothing worked. The only known fix is whenever I change the audio output, it goes back to normal, but the sound is already out of sync, as time goes it gets worse and just a few minutes later it's unwatchable. Do you guys have any idea of what is happening and how to fix it?

submitted by /u/indianomen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/indianomen, May 2, 2020

2. audio ahead of video when playing movies

audio ahead of video when playing movies

lauroolvera, May 2, 2020
  3. BryceAR Win User
    Audio gets ahead of video

I've noticed that the audio of whatever video I'm watching progressively gets further ahead of the video until I pause it which seems to reset the problem. I've read about other people that have a similar problem but none of their solution have worked,
    even resetting my PC hasn't fixed it.

BryceAR, May 2, 2020
  4. Audio ahead of video.

Video and audio not in syn

I tried both suggestion, but neither one worked.

All the windows store streaming apps, video and audio still out of sync.

The audio is ahead of the video about three to five seconds.

JOE F GARCIA, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Audio ahead of video.

1. Audio ahead of video. - Similar Threads - Audio ahead video

2. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  3. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  4. Audio and Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio and Video: I have a question regarding playing and pausing a video. Whenever I leave the laptop, the video or audio that was playing pauses automatically because the camera or sensors sense that I'm not there and only plays again when I come back or press play. Is there a way to disable...
  5. audio ahead of video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio ahead of video: my bluetooth headphones run perfect, but no matter where I'm opening the video, laptop speaker audio is slightly ahead of the video. i tried updating drivers to no avail. i guess I could just keep using the bluetooth headphones but I wanna know what the problem is. submitted...
  6. Audio and video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio and video: Downloaded a video from my phone camera and only the audio is playing on the computer? Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-video/6e06f190-bd98-4071-b3db-3b0c7fb0d2f7
  7. Audio/Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Video: I am not able to hear audio from speakers in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiovideo/75b500e5-6af3-477e-a488-a6e472e36ca1
  8. Audio gets ahead of video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio gets ahead of video: I've noticed that the audio of whatever video I'm watching progressively gets further ahead of the video until I pause it which seems to reset the problem. I've read about other people that have a similar problem but none of their solution have worked, even resetting my PC...
  9. Audio ahead of video streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio ahead of video streaming: One week ago for no apparent reason, my audio started getting ahead of all streaming services. This happens across all browsers, and I have a second PC on the same network that does not have any issues. That PC does not run on Windows 10, but my PC does. I'm very suspicious...
  10. audio ahead of video when playing movies

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio ahead of video when playing movies: audio ahead of video when playing movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/audio-ahead-of-video-when-playing-movies/3bfacb64-9218-472c-aa41-68f1aa29e0b0