Windows 10: audio aint working

Discus and support audio aint working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; audio aint working properly since the last few weeks. It is horrible and the sound keeps on stuttering. My friend told me about the services to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by floriVV, Aug 11, 2022.

1. floriVV Win User

audio aint working

audio aint working properly since the last few weeks. It is horrible and the sound keeps on stuttering. My friend told me about the services to restart but I dont know how to do that and I dont want to cause trouble on the PC. Guide me please.

:)

floriVV, Aug 11, 2022

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 11, 2022
  3. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

audio aint working

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

audio aint working

1. audio aint working - Similar Threads - audio aint working

2. Printer aint working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer aint working: My printer today is not working. It is new and it is working couple of days ago. I can print usign test print but when I print on my files it will sits on print queue. I checked if there is a paper jam but there is none. I even look to restart the computer and printer and...
  3. Printer aint working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer aint working: My printer today is not working. It is new and it is working couple of days ago. I can print usign test print but when I print on my files it will sits on print queue. I checked if there is a paper jam but there is none. I even look to restart the computer and printer and...
  4. Edge aint working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge aint working: Edge in Windows 11 never load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-aint-working/453856b6-45d8-4a99-8dcb-574f7815579d
  5. sound aint working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound aint working: I have Dell laptop and my sound starts stuttering thing day. The only thing I remember that change was the update for yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-aint-working/2fd1efe8-233e-4514-b5fa-b1f651be45da
  6. sound aint working

sound aint working: I have Dell laptop and my sound starts stuttering thing day. The only thing I remember that change was the update for yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-aint-working/2fd1efe8-233e-4514-b5fa-b1f651be45da
  7. sound aint working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth aint working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth aint working: I cant connect my Huawei mouse on my Dell laptop. I got my computer reset and after that it didn't connect at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-aint-working/64caf5ac-95c1-4126-8fd9-529bbeb11872
  9. audio aint working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio aint working: audio aint working properly since the last few weeks. It is horrible and the sound keeps on stuttering. My friend told me about the services to restart but I dont know how to do that and I dont want to cause trouble on the PC. Guide me please....
  10. audio aint working

audio aint working: audio aint working properly since the last few weeks. It is horrible and the sound keeps on stuttering. My friend told me about the services to restart but I dont know how to do that and I dont want to cause trouble on the PC. Guide me please....