Windows 10: Audio and camera

Discus and support Audio and camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I open camera I only see a blue screen on the camera app and the light on the camera doesn't turn on. My audio doesn't work even if I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by blaliam, Sep 25, 2020.

1. blaliam Win User

Audio and camera

Whenever I open camera I only see a blue screen on the camera app and the light on the camera doesn't turn on. My audio doesn't work even if I have headphones plugged in and I troubleshooted the problem for the audio and this is what showed up. Audio and camera 2133d01c-9b4c-434b-b417-de3e17a2f7ee?upload=true.png Audio and camera 72dfb79d-b9f9-40a7-8b5d-4d98bc7c6952?upload=true.png Audio and camera 97f2dab4-ffe5-44f4-8f9e-6f13f801f35e?upload=true.png

:)

blaliam, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Troubleshooter did not fix the problem. Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Audio and camera

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Audio and camera

1. Audio and camera - Similar Threads - Audio camera

2. Webcam's camera is not detected but audio works - How to troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam's camera is not detected but audio works - How to troubleshoot?: Hello, I've got a fully updated (via Windows Update) Windows 10 self-built desktop system that's having trouble fully detecting my webcam. The one I'd like to use for Skype is the Logitech C925e which is ostensibly plug-and-play. However, after plugging it in, Skype...
  3. Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio: [ATTACH] Info about my system: Computer: 10 year old Dell Inspiron 1564 Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 2004 OS build: 19041.388 Camera app version: 2020.504.40.0 Earlier this day, I was recording a clip of my 1983 Sanyo boombox playing a cassette tape, with...
  4. Windows 10 camera app/legacy game console video and audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 camera app/legacy game console video and audio: I'm using a USB device that accepts RCA inputs. Since my computer sees it as a webcam, I figured that I could use the camera application to see the input from my Gamecube and other legacy consoles. Video wise, it's far superior to the software included with the device,...
  5. Camera not recording audio in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not recording audio in Windows 10: When I record a video using my laptop cam and play it back there is no audio. It seems to work just fine when I am in a Zoom meeting and I have run the troubleshooters with no success. Can you help?...
  6. Audio and Camera

Audio and Camera: Hi so basically i have a windows 10 acer laptop and what happened is that the camera and when i voice record myself doesnt work SO i went on settings to try to fix the problem and i did everthing it said my audio and camera where on but i have this app called zoom and other...
  7. External Camera connecting as an audio device

External Camera connecting as an audio device: My external camera used to work normally but today when i connected it didn't work and in the device manager it shows as an audio device i uninstalled the device but it still shows as an audio device instead of webcam [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. App not listed for camera/microphone permission so cannot make audio/video calls

in Windows 10 Customization
    App not listed for camera/microphone permission so cannot make audio/video calls: I have installed desktop versions of Messenger and WhatsApp, but I cannot make audio or video calls as it tells me that no microphone / camera is connected. I try to give permission to these apps to access the mike and camera, but they are not listed, so I cannot. Skype is...
  9. Audio in Camera

Audio in Camera: I have some issues in my Surface: 1. The audio is not working after recording a video in this laptop. 2. The audio and video is not working after recording a video with my ear phones plugged in the laptop. The video cannot be played as the play button has been (for some...
  10. Windows 10 - have lost all network/audio/camera/defender functions

Windows 10 - have lost all network/audio/camera/defender functions: hello I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 running windows10 A few days ago I lost camera/video function (error opening - have tried resetting and reinstalling drivers, but did not work) Today I was removing temporary files to free up space and after a long wait, the computor...