Windows 10: audio and headphones

Discus and support audio and headphones in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or if I am even able to do so. my question is, can and how can I listen to audio on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KarenGalvin, Apr 29, 2019.

1. audio and headphones

hey, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or if I am even able to do so. my question is, can and how can I listen to audio on my computer without headphones or a speaker?

hope I put it in the right topic.

:)

KarenGalvin, Apr 29, 2019

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Headphones not working and Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you check if your headphones work on other device?
    • Did you check if your headphone drivers are detected under Device manager?

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on connecting the same headphones to another computer. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to check if the headphone drivers are detected under Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update this software
      option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

If the headphone drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 29, 2019
  4. audio and headphones

DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

audio and headphones

1. audio and headphones - Similar Threads - audio headphones

2. Windows 10 - Bluetooth Headphones Only Connect As "Voice", No Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Bluetooth Headphones Only Connect As "Voice", No Audio: Hiya all~ I recently have experienced a weird bug in which my Bluetooth headphones Phiaton 900 Legacy will only connect to my Win10 PC, an Acer Predator Triton 500, as "Voice." From a fresh "turning on" of Bluetooth, after I had removed the headphones:After I click the...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones Connect but do not show as Audio Device

Bluetooth Headphones Connect but do not show as Audio Device: Firstly, thank you in advance for your concern and your willingness to help out. Last week, I shut down my computer after a zoom call where I was using my Sony Bluetooth headphones. When I restarted, the Headphones connect to bluetooth but dont show as audio devices. Laptop:...
  4. bluetooth headphones connected but not playing audio

bluetooth headphones connected but not playing audio: i connected my bluetooth headphones to my laptop but they arent connected to audio or playing sound. i tried connecting them to my phone and it worked. are my headphones broken or is it my computer.im using a mpow 059 for headphones and a HP Laptop 17-by2xxx notebook pc...
  5. Override audio connected to headphone jack to bluetooth audio device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Override audio connected to headphone jack to bluetooth audio device: I just upgraded to windows 10 version H2O2. In the past, I would have headphones plugged into the headphones jack on my laptop where audio would play. When I turned on my bluetooth headset, the audio would transfer to the bluetooth device and when I would turn off the...
  6. Windows bluescreening after an audio change in system volume, and Headphones not working...

Windows bluescreening after an audio change in system volume, and Headphones not working...: Hi, I am posting this for a friend as they had crashes lately. Their PC was fine but then it started crashing when they tried to louden or deafen the audio to their monitor. And then they had no audio coming to his headphones. We tried updating the drivers but that didn't...
  7. Why do my bluetooth headphone show up as a other device when they should be an audio device?

Why do my bluetooth headphone show up as a other device when they should be an audio device?: Hey,I'm trying to connect my Sony WH-XB900Ns and the device pops up in my settings as an other device instead of an audio device so I cant pick it as my audio device, is there a way to change the to a audio device?Thanks,Matthew...
  8. Windows 10 Audio Crackling USB Wireless Headphones

Windows 10 Audio Crackling USB Wireless Headphones: After testing so many things, including a fresh install of the latest 21H1 Windows 10 and a new motherboard, I am starting to think something is wrong with the way Windows processes the audio through USB. Even in LatencyMon my latency is amazing. Just out of no where recently...
  9. audio jack not working, only plays sound when headphones are plugged in while restarting

audio jack not working, only plays sound when headphones are plugged in while restarting: whenever i plug my headphones into my pc after restarting i hear no sound, and the headphonesno matter what kind dont show up on connected headphone listbut when i plug in the headphones and restart my pc with the headphones inside it works fine, and i can continue to hear...
  10. Windows audio keeps switching device whenever I plug in any usb headset or headphones

Windows audio keeps switching device whenever I plug in any usb headset or headphones: I have had an issue with the realtek audio since a while ago. Whenever I plug in any usb headset or headphones it keeps switching between the usb device and the realtek audio. I mean it sounds for a second in the headphones and another second on the computer and it doesn't...