Windows 10: Audio and mic issue

Discus and support Audio and mic issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,So I have a HP laptop .So a few days ago my mic on my laptop stopped working, and then the speaker. I plugged 3 different headphones and the mic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArnabMukherjee2, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Audio and mic issue

Hello,So I have a HP laptop .So a few days ago my mic on my laptop stopped working, and then the speaker. I plugged 3 different headphones and the mic and the speaker in those also don't work .But they are working on my other devices. It seems it is not a hardware issue because when I loaded my hp component diagnostic tool before booting into windows, and testing the speakers I could hear sound from them ,same with the headphones. It is only in windows that those are not working .I tried reinstalling all the audio drivers , even did a reset but the issue persists .Whenever I run the audio trou

:)

ArnabMukherjee2, Sep 19, 2021

2. Mic issue with Realtek

Hi,

I would suggest you to first check if the MIC is set as the default device. Right click on the volume bar in the notification area and then click on 'recording' devices. In the recording tab, right click in the MIC and click 'Set as Default' and then check. If
    the issue still persists, I would suggest run the Audio troubleshooter and check. Press Windows key +X and then click on 'Control panel'. Click on 'Troubleshooting' and then click on the 'Audio troubleshooter' Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Sep 19, 2021
  3. ASRockIQ Win User
    Issues with Mic? a MB issue? OS issue?

shed some light here. i plugged my Mic. to front panel and the volume is louder but the issue with the Detection at first is still happening. i have to hit the *Detect Audio Devices button in order to get a better connection or whatever. i'll try what you suggested.

ASRockIQ, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Audio and mic issue

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Audio and mic issue

1. Audio and mic issue - Similar Threads - Audio mic issue

2. No Audio & No Mic - Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio & No Mic - Driver Issue: I have spend multiple hours on this issue and can't resolve it. Here is what's known:- Latest Realtek driver available from the PC manufacturer installed 6.0.1.8639 - https://rog.asus.com/desktops/mid-tower/rog-strix-gl10cs-series/helpdesk_download . Allows me to access the...
  3. No Audio & No Mic - Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio & No Mic - Driver Issue: I have spend multiple hours on this issue and can't resolve it. Here is what's known:- Latest Realtek driver available from the PC manufacturer installed 6.0.1.8639 - https://rog.asus.com/desktops/mid-tower/rog-strix-gl10cs-series/helpdesk_download . Allows me to access the...
  4. No Audio & No Mic - Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mic issues

Mic issues: Mic issues: So I have my mic right it is fairly new got it around christmas time and it is very good. The only problem is the quality. I know to go to sound settings set mic to default and go to properties and change bit and frequency. But it is at telephone quality and won't...
  6. audio/ mic/ video issues

audio/ mic/ video issues: When I plug in my Logitech USB webcam my Razer wired headset stops working. I have tried plugging in the aux and sliting it between the audio input and output ports. My computer does not recognize the connection. I have a mic on the headset and that would not connect at all...
  7. Mic issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic issues: I downloaded this software called voicemeeter and it wasnt doing what i wanted it to do so i uninstalled it. Now my mic is fucked up and it only picks up this static sound. submitted by /u/TootsBrUh [link] [comments]...
  8. Audio issues when mic is used by program

Audio issues when mic is used by program: Recently I started having really bad stuttering after the most recent windows update and couldnt figure out any fixes whatsoever. I eventually ended up factory resetting windows and starting from scratch but after that all my audio sounded hollow and not right. I updated all...
  9. Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue

Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue: I bought a bluetooth headphone MPOW X 4.0 and when I connected it to my Dell Computer, in the sound tab, I viewed two audios stereo and hands free when I chose stereo no sound was coming through the headphone and the mic was not working. And when I chose hands free audio, the...
  10. audio playing through mic issue.

audio playing through mic issue.: did you ever find a resolution for this i have had the same issue withg multiple headsets but i always have the same issue, i cant find anything useful online and i cant seem to figure out how to fix it. this is my discord if its easier to respond on that thanks! will neill...