Windows 10: Audio and Microphone issues hard to explain DeviceManager

Discus and support Audio and Microphone issues hard to explain DeviceManager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've spent the entire day trying to fix my new audiocard and microphone, i've gotten all the way to them working in all ways except one, and that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Polymerisation, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Audio and Microphone issues hard to explain DeviceManager

I've spent the entire day trying to fix my new audiocard and microphone, i've gotten all the way to them working in all ways except one, and that is the actual recording on the PC, i've come to the thought that these two included pictures are the cause, but i've spent hours and finally feel like I just can't solve it.

Do i make my issue understood? can anybody help, i've tried all within my experience and skill.

:)

Polymerisation, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Microphone issues

Hi Michael,

Here are the possible reasons why you're getting an error "The microphone did not pick anything up" when using it:

• Incorrect settings (microphone is not set as default device)
    • Corrupted or outdated driver
    • Faulty device

For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Have you tried connecting other microphone to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the microphone to the other computer?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Recording Audio Troubleshooter to find and repair problems with recording sound. We also suggest checking if your microphone is set as your default recording device. For troubleshooting steps, please see
    Geethu B's on this
    link.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Microphone issue

We suggest that you run the Audio troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • On the right pane, select Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

You can also check this thread and follow the troubleshooting steps provided
    by the community members.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Audio and Microphone issues hard to explain DeviceManager

microphone is not working

Hi Junezryaz,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in solving the issue.

I suggest you to run the microphone troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Recording Audio” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Audio and Microphone issues hard to explain DeviceManager

1. Audio and Microphone issues hard to explain DeviceManager - Similar Threads - Audio Microphone issues

2. Microphone / Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone / Audio Issues: My headphones were working completely fine until a few days ago when I joined my friend, and for some reason my audio got completely messed up everything was really quiet. I then tried switching from game chat to Discord and it kept happening. Eventually, my audio went away...
  3. Microphone / Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone / Audio Issues: My headphones were working completely fine until a few days ago when I joined my friend, and for some reason my audio got completely messed up everything was really quiet. I then tried switching from game chat to Discord and it kept happening. Eventually, my audio went away...
  4. Yeti Microphone and Audio issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yeti Microphone and Audio issues: I have just bought a new microphone a yeti and I am started having weird problems the day of installing and using it. I have plugged my microphone into my PC using the usb port, and the mic works fine I can talk into it and people can hear me. The issue I am having is when I...
  5. Yeti Microphone and Audio issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yeti Microphone and Audio issues: I have just bought a new microphone a yeti and I am started having weird problems the day of installing and using it. I have plugged my microphone into my PC using the usb port, and the mic works fine I can talk into it and people can hear me. The issue I am having is when I...
  6. Headset audio and microphone issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset audio and microphone issues: So I bought a CyberPower PC model GXi3200BSTV2 and I my wired turtle beach headset model recon 70 will not allow me to speak. I've tried every aux jack that would work and made sure that there were no problems with my headset but I still cannot get my microphone to work. Some...
  7. Audio / Microphone Issues while gaming

Audio / Microphone Issues while gaming: Hello, I have recently had issues with my Astro A50 headset while playing Warzone. As of recent, the game has been freezing on me for maybe 1~3 seconds and when it is done, my microphone stops working. I then have to unplug my base station, plug it back in, and the microphone...
  8. Microphone issues (Windows Audio)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone issues (Windows Audio): When I start my PC, my microphone doesn’t work however my headset and audio does. I have to manually go to the services window, restart windows audio and than it works. Is there anything I can do to try fix this so I don’t have to manually restart every time? Thanks!...
  9. audio and microphone issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio and microphone issues: after update cumulative update audio and microphone both are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-microphone-issues/3279bc80-7694-4ec2-b0ef-96f063e43bf0
  10. Audio and microphone issue with bluetooth headphones

Audio and microphone issue with bluetooth headphones: When trying to listen to music and make a video call using teams, my music audio is cut off and only video call audio works. I noticed when i change my output to headset instead of headphones, i can hear both audio ,i.e, from music and video call. But unfortunately the...