Windows 10: Audio and Mouse Lags

Discus and support Audio and Mouse Lags in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Past 1 week I have been facing issues with my audio and video file. There is always a lag during video or audio playing. I am also encountering some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by atul.upadhyay, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Audio and Mouse Lags

Past 1 week I have been facing issues with my audio and video file. There is always a lag during video or audio playing. I am also encountering some mouse lags like it stops for a sec. I tried updating my drivers, updating windows windows 10 version 1909.

Please help me with this :

:)

atul.upadhyay, Jun 6, 2020

2. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Audio and Mouse Lags :)

anticlutch, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Audio and Mouse Lags

Windows 10 Mouse Lagging

I just manually installed the Aug 5 Realtek HD Audio Driver manually (using the 'Have Disk') method, to force it, and FMAPP.exe appeared in my process list. Upon terminating the process, the mouse lag disappears. Will keep experimenting and reporting back here.

matijaerceg, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Audio and Mouse Lags

1. Audio and Mouse Lags - Similar Threads - Audio Mouse Lags

2. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  3. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  4. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse lagging and audio crackling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging and audio crackling: Hello everyone I recently refreshed my Windows 10 computer due to performance issues, and even though those issues are fixed, my audio and mouse now lags and crackles. I've seen a couple of threads about this, but they all seem to relate to a five year old bug that has...
  6. Mouse and audio lagging and crackling

Mouse and audio lagging and crackling: Hello everyone I recently refreshed my Windows 10 computer due to performance issues, and even though those issues are fixed, my audio and mouse now lags and crackles. I've seen a couple of threads about this, but they all seem to relate to a five year old bug that has...
  7. Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting: I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible because i don't see anyone having this issue... it may be long so for that i apologize. I've been getting some weird mouse stutter/lag and audio cutting at the same time. After installing my TUF OC 3070, issues started...
  8. Audio and mouse lag in Windows 10??????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio and mouse lag in Windows 10??????: This issue started in the 2004 update, but I downgraded to 1903, and I still have the issue. When watching videos, whether it be on Instagram on Youtube the mouse would lag for about a second or two then the audio would also stutter/lag. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling...
  9. Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10

Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10: I found out this lag while watching YouTube in Chrome but also trying to watch in new Edge and VLC. When watching videos, there is audio crackle or noise I do not know how to call it and video lag which happen randomly. After that, I feel a mouse lag at anytime not only while...
  10. Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep

in Windows 10 Support
    Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep: I just switch from windows 8.1 to 10 and now I get the audio "beep" when I am using my touchpad. When the mouse moves and it lags an audio beep sounds. Turning off the audio stops the sound and when playing a video, the audio from the video is not affected. Was not happening...