Windows 10: Audio and network keep getting disabled after window update

Discus and support Audio and network keep getting disabled after window update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I keep running into the trouble where my laptop's audio and network keep getting disabled after updating windows. Everytime this problem arise, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnonymousCView, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Audio and network keep getting disabled after window update

Hi,

I keep running into the trouble where my laptop's audio and network keep getting disabled after updating windows. Everytime this problem arise, I need to troubleshoot my audio and network. What should I do in order to solve this problem?

:)

AnonymousCView, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 14, 2019
  4. John Galt Win User

Audio and network keep getting disabled after window update

disable 2.4ghz network

First, get the computer to forget your current network:

• Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
    • Click Network settings.
    • Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
    • Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
    • Click Forget. The wireless network profile is deleted.

Next, go into your router and either completely disable the 2.4GHz radio or set the 2.4 and the 5G radios to different SSIDs, maybe the 2.4 can be your guest Wifi...

Then, on your computer, only join the 5Ghz SSID network.

The suggestion in the post above to just disable the SSID broadcast of the 2.4Ghz radio will probably not work, your computer will still join it.

John Galt, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Audio and network keep getting disabled after window update

1. Audio and network keep getting disabled after window update - Similar Threads - Audio network keep

2. Microphone keeps getting disabled after Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone keeps getting disabled after Update: Split from this thread. My Microphone keeps getting disabled after this update, if have to go in settings and manually turn it on every time it disconnects, and it disconnects quite often....
  3. Microphone keeps getting disabled after Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone keeps getting disabled after Update: Split from this thread. My Microphone keeps getting disabled after this update, if have to go in settings and manually turn it on every time it disconnects, and it disconnects quite often....
  4. Microphone keeps getting disabled after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update keep on getting disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keep on getting disabled.: Hi, I can't seem to update my windows so I searched and searched on youtube about fixing it. I have tried so many procedures but nothing works. So what I did is I went to services and manually change the windows update to automatic, and pressed apply then restart. After that,...
  6. Windows update keep on getting disabled.

Windows update keep on getting disabled.: Hi, I can't seem to update my windows so I searched and searched on youtube about fixing it. I have tried so many procedures but nothing works. So what I did is I went to services and manually change the windows update to automatic, and pressed apply then restart. After that,...
  7. Network adapter keeps disabling

Network adapter keeps disabling: Hello, I've had this problem with my wireless network adapter for a few months. I got this laptop in March 2021, it's basically brand new. The wifi adapter randomly keeps disabling itself, it all starts with losing connection and I can only see my home wifi connection on the...
  8. Windows keeps disabling network adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps disabling network adapter: Whenever I try to connect to the internet, my network adapter will instantly disable itself. It can display the list of available networks just fine, but once I tried to connect to any one of it, the adapter will disable itself. I even tried to connect using USB Tethering...
  9. Network adapter keeps disabling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adapter keeps disabling: I have explored all of the solutions offered to prevent my network adapter from disabling itself, but with no success. I run Windows 10 Home Edition with automatic updates but, for example, when accessing the device manager I find no mention of a network adapter so I clearly...
  10. Broadcom Network adapter keeps getting disabled by Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom Network adapter keeps getting disabled by Win10: I tried the upgrade from Win7 to Win10 and the upgrade went pretty smoothly. Everything seemed okay when it completed and I was using it for an hour or more. Then I went off to do some stuff and when I came back and the computer woke up I suddenly had no network connections...