Windows 10: Audio and Sounds when in call

Discus and support Audio and Sounds when in call in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When im not in a call the sounds are fine but when im in a call like gmeet, zoom, messenger call/video call, and gamesThat you can open mic the sounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frech Gesta, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Audio and Sounds when in call

When im not in a call the sounds are fine but when im in a call like gmeet, zoom, messenger call/video call, and gamesThat you can open mic the sounds are gone but i can hear the voices, i still can hear what theyre saying, but the music is gone and in the video games like left 4 dead 2 im playing on 1st level the audio is fine but in the next level the audio is gone and i can only hear the characters voices i cant hear gunshots i cant hear zombies in the game How do i fix this please. ASAP because im a student also im using Windows 11 laptop acer aspire 7 just in case.Edit: I found out th

:)

Frech Gesta, Sep 30, 2022

2. No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Audio and Sounds when in call

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Audio and Sounds when in call

1. Audio and Sounds when in call - Similar Threads - Audio Sounds call

2. Muffled or muted sound when in call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Muffled or muted sound when in call: Whenever I start a call, be it in Skype, Zoom, Discord or Teams, the sound coming from other apps distorts and sometimes it outright mutes. Its been an issue primarily when gaming, but it occurs even with apps like Spotify. When playing, for example, Genshin Impact, the...
  3. Muffled or muted sound when in call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Muffled or muted sound when in call: Whenever I start a call, be it in Skype, Zoom, Discord or Teams, the sound coming from other apps distorts and sometimes it outright mutes. Its been an issue primarily when gaming, but it occurs even with apps like Spotify. When playing, for example, Genshin Impact, the...
  4. Audio issues when calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issues when calling: I did a call recently to watch some videos with someone and my audio got weird. I know that this happens when the setting for communications is set to do that for either the laptop or what you're using to call in this case, we tried Discord and Messenger but those settings...
  5. Audio issues when calling

Audio issues when calling: I did a call recently to watch some videos with someone and my audio got weird. I know that this happens when the setting for communications is set to do that for either the laptop or what you're using to call in this case, we tried Discord and Messenger but those settings...
  6. Audio and Sounds when in call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Sounds when in call: When im not in a call the sounds are fine but when im in a call like gmeet, zoom, messenger call/video call, and gamesThat you can open mic the sounds are gone but i can hear the voices, i still can hear what theyre saying, but the music is gone and in the video games like...
  7. No audio when in calls on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio when in calls on Windows 11: Hi all,Since updating to Windows 11, I've had a strange problem with my audio.While in a call on any platform Teams, Discord, Zoom, etc. my device stops outputting audio of any kind. I can't hear the other party, or anything on my PC that should produce sound, but the others...
  8. No audio when in calls on Windows 11

No audio when in calls on Windows 11: Hi all,Since updating to Windows 11, I've had a strange problem with my audio.While in a call on any platform Teams, Discord, Zoom, etc. my device stops outputting audio of any kind. I can't hear the other party, or anything on my PC that should produce sound, but the others...
  9. Audio Turning Off when in a call

Audio Turning Off when in a call: My audio turns off everytime I go into a call. To be clear, I can hear the people I'm talking to but I cannot play anything when the call is happening. I tried this everywhere, I tried calling in facebook, discord, even in games. All my audio goes out instantly. I tried...
  10. Audio Turning Off when in a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Turning Off when in a call: My audio turns off everytime I go into a call. To be clear, I can hear the people I'm talking to but I cannot play anything when the call is happening. I tried this everywhere, I tried calling in facebook, discord, even in games. All my audio goes out instantly. I tried...