Windows 10: Audio and touchscreen shows not available after windows 10 download. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Discus and support Audio and touchscreen shows not available after windows 10 download. PLEASE HELP!!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My system was updated to windows 10 Home. Lost both my audio and touch screen function. Drivers download have not fixed the problem. Seemingly this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Patty_K, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Patty_K Win User

Audio and touchscreen shows not available after windows 10 download. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

My system was updated to windows 10 Home. Lost both my audio and touch screen function. Drivers download have not fixed the problem. Seemingly this has been an issue for a while now. I have a Toshiba Sattelite P55t-A118 laptop. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Patty_K, Oct 22, 2020

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 22, 2020
  4. tiendat Win User

Audio and touchscreen shows not available after windows 10 download. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Audio and touchscreen shows not available after windows 10 download. PLEASE HELP!!!!! :(.

tiendat, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Audio and touchscreen shows not available after windows 10 download. PLEASE HELP!!!!! - Similar Threads - Audio touchscreen shows

2. Asus T100T touchscreen and audio not working after loading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus T100T touchscreen and audio not working after loading Windows 10: Lack of available disk space on the windows 8.1 installation meant that the only option was a fresh Windows 10 installation deleting the hidden backup partition to create more space as I did so. However, as many before had found, the touch screen and Audio does not function....
  3. Asus T100T touchscreen and audio not working after loading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus T100T touchscreen and audio not working after loading Windows 10: Lack of available disk space on the windows 8.1 installation meant that the only option was a fresh Windows 10 installation deleting the hidden backup partition to create more space as I did so. However, as many before had found, the touch screen and Audio does not function....
  4. Asus T100T touchscreen and audio not working after loading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Touchscreen Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen Help!!: So, I have an Acer Spin SP314-21. When I first got my laptop, my touchscreen was working perfectly. After some updates and me messing around with some things on it, my touchscreen completely stopped working!!! So, in the device manager I don't even see the touchscreen option,...
  6. "No Audio output device is installed" error showing up after windows update. Help please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "No Audio output device is installed" error showing up after windows update. Help please!: [ATTACH] A week ago I updated windows 10 and suddenly my audio is gone. The audio icon in taskbar is shown with red cross and an error with "No audio device is installed". I have checked everything and its definitely not a hardware issue....
  7. No audio after recent update, please help!

No audio after recent update, please help!: This morning I was prompted by windows to update. After the update was complete I had no audio. I ran a scan of my audio devices, no issues were detected. I checked for driver updates, I have the latest version. I uninstalled and reinstalled the audio device drivers, still no...
  8. PLEASE HELP Windows 10 Wont load after downloaded

PLEASE HELP Windows 10 Wont load after downloaded: Build I9 unlocked 9900k 3.6Hrtz 1080 Gigabyte NVidia 2 × 16GB DDR4 RAM RipJaws 2 x 500GB 860 EVO ASUS Prime z390-a I have recently replaced my Motherboard, CPU, and RAM because my Motherboard was fried prior. Because of that I replaced my ram and cpu due to that issue. Specs...
  9. Audio Issue after upgrading to Windows 10. Please Help.

Audio Issue after upgrading to Windows 10. Please Help.: Post-installation, I noticed that the bass in a lot of the music I hear seems to feel 'empty', like there's no presence. This is more noticeable the lower the 808 note. Even messing around with the Equalizer and increasing the lower frequencies creates overwhelming bass....
  10. Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Location is not available error after windows 10 update, please help me to resolve it.: Hi [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]I recently updated windows 10 after update im able to see only black screen with Recycle bin, I'm unable to access start button and also settings buttoon to roll back my windows update,tried Sfc scan ,reboot ( unable to boot), other solutions by...