Windows 10: Audio and video are not in sync for streaming video, win 10 pro.

Discus and support Audio and video are not in sync for streaming video, win 10 pro. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Audio and video are not in sync for streaming video, windows 10 pro. The longer it plays the worse it gets? Can be utube or bbc, or any. pete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pete-DMS, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Pete-DMS Win User

Audio and video are not in sync for streaming video, win 10 pro.

Audio and video are not in sync for streaming video, windows 10 pro. The longer it plays the worse it gets? Can be utube or bbc, or any.

pete

:)

Pete-DMS, Mar 19, 2019

2. streaming video audio not in sync

After one of the last windows 10 updates, all streaming video and audio is out of sync on Youtube and any links. The audio is fine but the video stalls immediately and the right side of the screen usually shows only horizontal lines (I would add a screenshot...)

I have updated windows; display adapters say they are working fine in Device Manager; turned media player on and off; under Performance Tab in media player checked all boxes under video playback (though this concerns streaming). Not sure what else to do?

Can you pls help?

cindysmile1, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Video and audio not in syn

I tried both suggestion, but neither one worked.

All the windows store streaming apps, video and audio still out of sync.

The audio is ahead of the video about three to five seconds.

JOE F GARCIA, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Audio and video are not in sync for streaming video, win 10 pro.

Video/Audio out of sync

I am having very similar problems with streaming video. I found it is related to Realtek audio devices and seems to happen on Windows 10 version 1607 or newer.

Until the issue is fixed (hopefully in the upcoming Creator's Update) it helps to use one of the many cheap external USB sound adapters.

I have described my troubleshooting steps and my findings in detail in my blog: https://.com/blog/2017/03/streamed-video-audio-sync-problems-windows-10-realtek-sound/

HelgeKlein, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Audio and video are not in sync for streaming video, win 10 pro.

1. Audio and video are not in sync for streaming video, win 10 pro. - Similar Threads - Audio video are

2. Audio video sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio video sync: I recently purchased a laptop infinix inbook x1 neo 4 gb ram and 126 gb ssd and i was facing audio and video scyn and i want to fix and know the problem behind it because i am frustrated of that please help......
  3. Audio video sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio video sync: I recently purchased a laptop infinix inbook x1 neo 4 gb ram and 126 gb ssd and i was facing audio and video scyn and i want to fix and know the problem behind it because i am frustrated of that please help......
  4. Audio out of sync with streaming videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio out of sync with streaming videos: Hi.For some reason lately my audio always goes out of sync when streaming a video online, Netflix, YouTube, ....If I play a video file on my PC through VLC or whatever it's perfectly fine.I don't know why it's doing it.I've tried reinstalling the driver from the device...
  5. Cant stream video or audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant stream video or audio: Hi,running Dell Lattitude 7380,8gb,win 10 pro,..all updates and driver updates done,.. all of a sudden,i cant stream You Tube vids to vlc,or any other player?..all relavant services seem to be running,..no wrong setting in group policy..wmp is set to allow streaming.. havnt...
  6. Audio/Video Not In Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio/Video Not In Sync: Hello, Is there a way to prevent audio delay when using airpods and recording a video utilizing the MSW Camera App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiovideo-not-in-sync/fd6d2765-03c1-48e1-b0d9-3d554ef34b2b
  7. Audio/Video Sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Video Sync: I'm trying to do some video conferencing using two separate devices for Mic and Video. As you can imagine, the audio and video are offset. The mic is a USB mic and the video camera is basically a smartphone, connected to a PC through Wi-Fi (using DroidCamX). It's been set up...
  8. Audio/Video Sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio/Video Sync: I'm trying to do some video conferencing using two separate devices for Mic and Video. As you can imagine, the audio and video are offset. The mic is a USB mic and the video camera is basically a smartphone, connected to a PC through Wi-Fi (using DroidCamX). It's been set up...
  9. cant stream video with win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant stream video with win 10: cant stream live video with win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-stream-video-with-win-10/6a3bb513-ff62-4b9e-b0d1-0cc9170658c2
  10. Audio ahead of video streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio ahead of video streaming: One week ago for no apparent reason, my audio started getting ahead of all streaming services. This happens across all browsers, and I have a second PC on the same network that does not have any issues. That PC does not run on Windows 10, but my PC does. I'm very suspicious...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS 1903 LIVE STREAMING NOT SYNCING

2. microsoft stream audio video synch

3. windows 10 streaming voice video sync