Windows 10: Audio and video sync issues ,audio getting delayed or shutters.

Discus and support Audio and video sync issues ,audio getting delayed or shutters. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Continuously having problems when streaming videos of any kind (Youtube, Netflix, etc.) Audio and video gets out sync. Audio gets ahead of video and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Raviteja Yeddu, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Audio and video sync issues ,audio getting delayed or shutters.

Continuously having problems when streaming videos of any kind (Youtube, Netflix, etc.) Audio and video gets out sync. Audio gets ahead of video and also sometimes stutters. The problem consists in both dedicated apps (i.e. Netflix) and browsers like Chrome or

Edge. Tried all the best options and updated the drivers but still problem persists. Help me out.

My system info

Edition
    Windows 10 Professional
    Version
    OS Build
    Serial #
    5CB4070BR4
    Processor
    Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3510 @ 1.99GHz
    Graphics card
    Intel(R) HD Graphics
    System
    OSType64BitX64
    RAM
    4 GB

:)

Raviteja Yeddu, Jan 7, 2019
  2. michael Win User

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Audio and video sync issues ,audio getting delayed or shutters.

Audio / Video out of sync

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot audio sync issues in Windows 10. One way is to set your audio settings to the appropriate quality. Please take
    note that audio settings will depend on your hardware and can be different from other computers. Please follow the steps below to further troubleshoot the issue:

• On the lower right corner of your desktop, right-click on the audio icon on your task bar and select
      Playback devices.
    • Highlight the audio device you are using and click on the
      Properties
      button.
    • Another window will pop-up. Click on the Advanced tab.
    • From there, select DVD Quality then click OK.

The audio should now sync with the videos you want to play. If you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Audio and video sync issues ,audio getting delayed or shutters.

1. Audio and video sync issues ,audio getting delayed or shutters. - Similar Threads - Audio video sync

2. Audio video sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio video sync: I recently purchased a laptop infinix inbook x1 neo 4 gb ram and 126 gb ssd and i was facing audio and video scyn and i want to fix and know the problem behind it because i am frustrated of that please help......
  3. Audio video sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio video sync: I recently purchased a laptop infinix inbook x1 neo 4 gb ram and 126 gb ssd and i was facing audio and video scyn and i want to fix and know the problem behind it because i am frustrated of that please help......
  4. Audio Video sync issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Video sync issue: My laptop has audio-video sync issue...which means the video is delayed and audio comes before video....so can you just help me please?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-video-sync-issue/d68f072d-e078-40db-8c14-4a6ef71ddcd7
  5. Audio and Video are getting out of sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio and Video are getting out of sync: Hi. My problem is that my laptop started to have a problem with the video/audio yesterday. To be specific when I watch a video in youtube for example or when I watch an online lecture it starts alright, but it gradually gets more and more out of sync. I also noticed that...
  6. Audio/Video Not In Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio/Video Not In Sync: Hello, Is there a way to prevent audio delay when using airpods and recording a video utilizing the MSW Camera App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiovideo-not-in-sync/fd6d2765-03c1-48e1-b0d9-3d554ef34b2b
  7. Audio/Video Sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Video Sync: I'm trying to do some video conferencing using two separate devices for Mic and Video. As you can imagine, the audio and video are offset. The mic is a USB mic and the video camera is basically a smartphone, connected to a PC through Wi-Fi (using DroidCamX). It's been set up...
  8. Audio/Video Sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio/Video Sync: I'm trying to do some video conferencing using two separate devices for Mic and Video. As you can imagine, the audio and video are offset. The mic is a USB mic and the video camera is basically a smartphone, connected to a PC through Wi-Fi (using DroidCamX). It's been set up...
  9. Audio sync issues

Audio sync issues: I've been having issues with audio on videos running a few seconds later than the video. It's happened with Netflix, Youtube, and Kast, but is only noticeable if the video has been running longer than about five or six minutes. Doesn't happen when I play video games. I've...
  10. audio sync issue

audio sync issue: for the past month any videos played on Netflix or YouTube go out of sync at the start of the video its fine but after a while is get further out of sync. I've tried it on edge still sync issues, I've re-installed chrome, i went through every single driver on my computer but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio sync issues with blu rays