Windows 10: Audio Apps

Discus and support Audio Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In the microsoft store i seen dts:x ultra app but i try downloading it several times and couldn't do it is there any issus with it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EndlessGibbon80, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Audio Apps

In the microsoft store i seen dts:x ultra app but i try downloading it several times and couldn't do it is there any issus with it?

thanks

Jared

:)

EndlessGibbon80, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 9, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio Apps

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Audio Apps

1. Audio Apps - Similar Threads - Audio Apps

2. Accessing an Audio App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing an Audio App: I am using a Media Player called "Power Media Player." However, the mp3s stored in my files are using a different one. How do I switch it? I already know how to go through the menu system to switch until it asks to select a file. I am assuming that that leads to the file that...
  3. Windows 10 1903 Moving Realtek audio options to the Realtek audio console Store app with no...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 Moving Realtek audio options to the Realtek audio console Store app with no...: I spent way to long trying to figure out why my audio features like loudness equation were missing after upgrading to the 1903 update only to find out that this update moved enhancement features such as loudness equation to the realtek audio console app fromthe windows store....
  4. App volume and Device Preferences not routing audio to different different devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    App volume and Device Preferences not routing audio to different different devices.: As the subject says I have been having this trouble when trying to route the audio for programs to different devices it doesn't work. I can choose the device but it doesn't actually change where the audio is going. I have already tried closing the program and restarting it in...
  5. Audio,Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Audio,Apps: I see the DTSx Ultra app available in the Microsoft store but i can not download it and so is they any issues with it and when can I download it? thanks...
  6. How to make sure Game Bar only records game audio, and not audio from other apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make sure Game Bar only records game audio, and not audio from other apps?: Hi everyone, I was using game bar to record and noticed that all audio on my pc is included in the recording, not just the game. I would like to record with only sounds from the game, with no music, calls etc from other apps being included. Does anyone know if this is...
  7. Audio Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Audio Apps: I see the Dts Sound Unbound in the Microsoft Store it says it is currently not Available is they any issues with it? and will it ever be available? thanks...
  8. How do you sync audio in the Windows 10 Video/Photo Editing Apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you sync audio in the Windows 10 Video/Photo Editing Apps?: In Windows Movie Maker there used to be options that let you move your audio around so that you could sync it with your video. It seems that all those options (as well as many others) have totally disappeared from the new Video editing apps included in Windows 10. How do I do...
  9. Can you choose audio output per app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you choose audio output per app?: Is it possible to have one specific store (example mytube) app play audio through, say for example, headphones, but the rest of the pc apps/system sounds play through speakers?...
  10. Speech-(From Audio Card)-To-Text App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech-(From Audio Card)-To-Text App: Hi, I'm looking for a free app that actively listens to the audio card on the computer and whenever it recognizes English words, it types it as text. Anyone know of something like this please? I appreciate it. 132431

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox dts x ultra