Windows 10: Audio Apps

Discus and support Audio Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In the microsoft store i seen dts:x ultra app but i try downloading it several times and couldn't do it is there any issus with it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EndlessGibbon80, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Audio Apps

In the microsoft store i seen dts:x ultra app but i try downloading it several times and couldn't do it is there any issus with it?

thanks

Jared

:)

EndlessGibbon80, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 9, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio Apps

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Audio Apps

1. Audio Apps - Similar Threads - Audio Apps

2. Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.: I have tried everything from disabling handsfree telephony to disabling the headset portion in the 30 different redundant audio menus. I have also tried setting the headphones to my default audio output, as well as setting my standalone microphone to my default audio input....
  3. Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.: I have tried everything from disabling handsfree telephony to disabling the headset portion in the 30 different redundant audio menus. I have also tried setting the headphones to my default audio output, as well as setting my standalone microphone to my default audio input....
  4. [Camera App] Audio does not get recorded despite all permissions being allowed and hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Camera App] Audio does not get recorded despite all permissions being allowed and hardware...: When I try to record a video via the camera app, the audio does not get recorded. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-audio-does-not-get-recorded-despite-all/57e88e08-bba3-45df-ae49-70af9fafde08
  5. [Camera App] Audio does not get recorded despite all permissions being allowed and hardware...

[Camera App] Audio does not get recorded despite all permissions being allowed and hardware...: When I try to record a video via the camera app, the audio does not get recorded. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-audio-does-not-get-recorded-despite-all/57e88e08-bba3-45df-ae49-70af9fafde08
  6. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  7. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

"This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  8. Whenever I open a video in the photos app, my computer audio stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I open a video in the photos app, my computer audio stops working: Whenever I open a video in the photos app, my computer audio stops working. To be clear, after I open any video in the photos app regardless of format, my computer refuses to play any audio until I first close the photos app, then disable and re-enable "Speakers/Headphones"...
  9. Whenever I open a video in the photos app, my computer audio stops working

Whenever I open a video in the photos app, my computer audio stops working: Whenever I open a video in the photos app, my computer audio stops working. To be clear, after I open any video in the photos app regardless of format, my computer refuses to play any audio until I first close the photos app, then disable and re-enable "Speakers/Headphones"...
  10. Audio terrible when I use a app but then when I minimize it, it sounds ok

Audio terrible when I use a app but then when I minimize it, it sounds ok: When I play a game the audio is ok but then freeze for like 3 seconds and then the audio quality goes terrible. when i minimize it it does the same thing and then it sounds ok, when in settings in those like seconds the volume bar has another bar inside it showing proof the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox dts x ultra