Windows 10: Audio assente

Discus and support Audio assente in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sino a un giorno prima funzionava, ascoltavo tutto, adesso stavo cercando di seguire una lezione di inglese online vedevo il video ma non sentivo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RitaSolinas, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Audio assente

Sino a un giorno prima funzionava, ascoltavo tutto, adesso stavo cercando di seguire una lezione di inglese online vedevo il video ma non sentivo nulla, ho provato a guardare un video mio ma nulla, l'audio non funziona.

Come posso risolvere? Risposte in Italiano vi prego.

:)

RitaSolinas, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 12, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio assente

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Audio assente

1. Audio assente - Similar Threads - Audio assente

2. Audio not working after version 1809 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio not working after version 1809 download: My HP laptop 60-630us with a Conexant pebble high definition smart audio driver loaded win 10 ver 1809 ok but no audio,tried every thing and the computer shop couldn't fix it either they said the only way it works i would have to use a usb speakers....
  3. Bluetooth audio device does not give sound after driver update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio device does not give sound after driver update.: I am using a dell laptop with windows 10. I majorly use Bluetooth audio device for sound output which seemed to work fine before i updated the drivers recently . After the driver update Bluetooth audio device don't connect automatically and even if it does it either...
  4. Audio not working when on battery power. Plugging in and rebooting fixes the issue.

Audio not working when on battery power. Plugging in and rebooting fixes the issue.: When plugged in, my laptop (Dell, Windows 10) audio works with no problem. When on battery power, I get no audio at all - neither through speakers nor headphones. Plugging in the computer and rebooting fixes the problem. I seem to remember clicking an option some time ago to...
  5. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video/audio streaming stutter issue: Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor. I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome,...
  6. (code 45) high definition audio devices not found

(code 45) high definition audio devices not found: I have two high definition audio devices in the device manager that states: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. How to fix it? A Microsoft agent suggested that I...
  7. vertical audio level meter on desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    vertical audio level meter on desktop?: why does this constantly appear on my screen and why cant I lower the volume? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vertical-audio-level-meter-on-desktop/d84b4d8f-77b8-41b5-9fe2-9916fbe8f2a7
  8. Wireless Beats Connect but Only Produce Audio When Sitting Very Still

Wireless Beats Connect but Only Produce Audio When Sitting Very Still: The headphones connect via bluetooth but only produce audio when i'm sitting very still and only for a few seconds. I'm here because I've tired every solution imaginable. Reinstalling Bluetooth drivers Turning off Handsfree Telephony Manually rearranging Bluetooth drivers...
  9. Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable

Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable: I had to replace my motherboard and reinstalled Windows 10 Professional (64 bit) since then my Bluetooth headphones are unstable and constantly stutter. Despite having a 100m range Bluetooth adapter moving just 1-2m away generally loses the connection. Even the smallest...
  10. No Audio through Bluetooth Devices

No Audio through Bluetooth Devices: My various bluetooth audio devices (JT Labs JBUDS Pro, JBL Everest 300 Headphones and Sony SRX-11 Speaker) will pair and connect. However, no audio plays through the devices. When I first pair the JBUDS Pro, it will play 2-3 seconds of audio and cut out, 5 seconds after that...