Windows 10: Audio Auto lowers itself

Discus and support Audio Auto lowers itself in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Whenever I restart windows and go to you tube the volume is fine but after 1 second volume auto lowers itself so i have to put it on 30 volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kr45loler, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Kr45loler Win User

Audio Auto lowers itself

Hi, Whenever I restart windows and go to you tube the volume is fine but after 1 second volume auto lowers itself so i have to put it on 30 volume instead of 14 and i haven't found a solution Audio Auto lowers itself :(.

:)

Kr45loler, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Suman_B Win User

Audio problem with lower frequencies

Hi SanteriSaari,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would need some information.

What is the Make and the Model of the Audio device?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1 : Hardware Troubleshooter.

Please follow the below step.

• Type "Troubleshooting" without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select "Hardware and Sound" from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select "Hardware and Devices" under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Fix sound problems in Windows 10

I suggest you follow this article to
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Method 3: Install Generic Audio Driver.

• Type device manager into the search box on the taskbar, and then type Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager>Expand the Audio Driver.
    • Right click on Audio device > Click on Update driver.
    • Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my PC.

Choose to High Definition Audio Device.
    • Click next and then follow the rest of the instructions to install it
    • Restart the PC and check if the Audio works fine.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Audio Auto lowers itself

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Audio Auto lowers itself

1. Audio Auto lowers itself - Similar Threads - Audio Auto lowers

2. Lower audio pitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lower audio pitch: My computer audio's been at a lower pitch across all playback devices. I've tried updating my audio drivers and troubleshooting audio, both did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-audio-pitch/39df58be-5f04-45df-87a0-cde040bdbf75
  3. Lower audio pitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower audio pitch: My computer audio's been at a lower pitch across all playback devices. I've tried updating my audio drivers and troubleshooting audio, both did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-audio-pitch/39df58be-5f04-45df-87a0-cde040bdbf75
  4. Lower audio pitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows audio lowers itself to mute automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows audio lowers itself to mute automatically: I ordered a pair of KZ es4's and they work perfectly on my phone, but when i connect them to my laptop window's volume lowers itself untill mute (and tries to go even lower) this doesn't happen immediately after plugging them in and there isn't some kind of pattern or set...
  6. Volume lowers by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume lowers by itself.: I am using Windows 10 version 1909 Every time I open a program that is using my microphone, be it OBS, a game, or just an app to record audio through it, the volume of everything else get lowered significantly. I tried checking the "Do nothing" option in the...
  7. Audio randomly lowers itself whenever it wants

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio randomly lowers itself whenever it wants: This only happened after an Advanced Micro Devices update, which may be the cause. Whatever happens, I'll be watching a video let's say, and anywhere within a few seconds of watching on a reasonable volume, like 12, the audio cuts out and you can't hear anything until you...
  8. Windows 10 Volume Lowers Itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Volume Lowers Itself: This has happened three times in the last few hours. I've been listening to music on itunes, when the volume will gradually mute itself. It's as though I'm holding down the lower volume button on my keyboard but I'm not. I have a usb keyboard, so I move it out of the way to...
  9. Microphone audio has lowered itself with same settings.

Microphone audio has lowered itself with same settings.: Hi guys so i recently did a clean uninstall/reinstall of my Nvidia graphics drivers after a soft lock to solve an issue and my mic is now having issues. With the exact same settings as it had before im sounding softer on things like discord and teamspeak. Checking the sound...
  10. Audio keeps lowering itself

Audio keeps lowering itself: My audio works for like 30 seconds to a miniute and then lowers itself, making everything sound like its underwater. The only thing that fixes it is replugging in my headphones only for the issue happen again. I have no idea how to fix it and its driving me insane! I already...