Windows 10: audio automatically goes to 0.

Discus and support audio automatically goes to 0. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi i am kunal. iam having issue with my audio. it automatically goes to 0. when i increase it when again it goes to 0.i updated bios and audio drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kunalpandey1, Oct 13, 2021.

1. audio automatically goes to 0.

hi i am kunal. iam having issue with my audio. it automatically goes to 0. when i increase it when again it goes to 0.i updated bios and audio drivers from support site. but it didn't work. my laptop is asus vivobook 15 x512fa i3 10th gen windows11. please help. i am scared if this issue will solve or not.

:)

kunalpandey1, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

audio automatically goes to 0.

1. audio automatically goes to 0. - Similar Threads - audio automatically goes

2. Process with 0% CPU what goes on?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Process with 0% CPU what goes on?: Hi all,I have a laptop with Win10 Home which I am using to run some computations very simple but very time consuming with a program written by me: it runs in a dos window and sends some data to the window and to a file, very simple, I am sure it works perfectly because I am...
  3. Process with 0% CPU what goes on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Process with 0% CPU what goes on?: Hi all,I have a laptop with Win10 Home which I am using to run some computations very simple but very time consuming with a program written by me: it runs in a dos window and sends some data to the window and to a file, very simple, I am sure it works perfectly because I am...
  4. Process with 0% CPU what goes on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. audio automatically goes to 0.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio automatically goes to 0.: hi i am kunal. iam having issue with my audio. it automatically goes to 0. when i increase it when again it goes to 0.i updated bios and audio drivers from support site. but it didn't work. my laptop is asus vivobook 15 x512fa i3 10th gen windows11. please help. i am scared...
  6. Audio automatically muting/decreasing to 0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio automatically muting/decreasing to 0: My audio will work when i change the audio level, for about a second, and immediately go back to 0, and no matter what I've tried nothing has helped me so far, i've tried reinstalling my drivers, uninstalling my drivers, and nothing has worked so far. Anyone have any insight...
  7. Automatically volume goes up(100) and down(0) without doing anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically volume goes up(100) and down(0) without doing anything.: Since last three days I’ve been having this problem of automatically volume gets up and down without doing anything. I’ve tried everything from enhancement tab, reinstalling windows 10 and other possible solutions found from google but nothing has worked so far. Please help....
  8. Volume slider goes down to 0 by itself.

Volume slider goes down to 0 by itself.: The volume on my laptop keeps going down to 0 as soon as I start up. I've tried updating drivers, uninstalling, and reinstalling Realtek audio but nothing works. Please help! submitted by /u/dubidubidoorafa [link] [comments]...
  9. Audio adjusting itself to 0 automatically!

Audio adjusting itself to 0 automatically!: I'm so tired of this, it randomly happens when I am in game or just on discord chilling. I even reinstalled Windows 10 and but the audio still keeps going down to 0 and it won't let me raise the volume. I use headphones and whenever I'm playing a game or watching a video or...
  10. Realtek audio automatically goes to 0 and there is a slider in the upper left hand corner...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio automatically goes to 0 and there is a slider in the upper left hand corner...: My audio sound suddenly stopped working. I have a volume slider that suddenly appeared in the upper left corner of the screen that will no close. Any attempt to increase the sound immediately resets to 0. It does it so quickly that if I tried to manually tried to keep the...