Windows 10: Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones Windows 10

Discus and support Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; With my phone, I can easily adjust the balance of my Bluetooth headphones and with other Bluetooth headphones on the same device, I can mix it. But for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kyle[1], Jun 16, 2019.

1. Kyle[1] Win User

Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones Windows 10

With my phone, I can easily adjust the balance of my Bluetooth headphones and with other Bluetooth headphones on the same device, I can mix it. But for some reason with these specific headphones (Skullcandy hesh 2 wireless) the sliders are attached and don't let me move them individually I have tried everything from updating drivers uninstalling them and restarting my computer to disabling all enhancements I'm at a loss and can not find any other solutions online, Please help. (I have windows 10 "ver 1809 OS build 17763 557")
    Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones Windows 10 81e9f610-a6f6-4b6f-831b-4ac0064c0360?upload=true.png

:)

Kyle[1], Jun 16, 2019

2. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones Windows 10 :)

GiancarlosGarza, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10

Hey guys, so my sound balance on windows 10 is not working. I'm using old Bluetooth headphones and one side is slightly quieter. I normally adjust the sound balance to make it louder on one side and quieter on the other. Today for some reason however this is not working. Anytime I adjust sound both sides adjust remaining even. The symbols for Left (L) and Right (R) have also been replaced by 1 and 2. I've tried reinstalling/reconnecting the headphones but nothing works. If anyone could share a fix I'd greatly appreciate it.

Laffytaffy, Jun 16, 2019
  4. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio Balance doesn't

2. Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 - No music audio!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 - No music audio!: I have a set of bluetooth headphones that I tried connecting to Windows 10 - whilst skyping and whilst listening to music. note: setting is on Headphones : Stereo. Headphones: Hands-free lets all the sound play at once but it has TERRIBLE quality so I don't use it. My...
  3. Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..: hello all there, just joined this forum. i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached). so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that...
  4. Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..: hello all there, just joined this forum. i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached). so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that...
  5. Headphone stereo balance for Windows 10

Headphone stereo balance for Windows 10: Hi, I have been having trouble getting the stereo for my headphones to balance correctly. When a sound plays from the side, e.g. the right, then I only hear the audio coming from that side. The balance is correct when I use the headphones on computers with older Windows...
  6. Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth: Hi, I have a stereo bluetooth audio adapter, but its audio-level-balance for left and right are not adjustable independently. Question, do i have a possibility in Win10 to adjust the audio-level-balance before the audio signal is sent to the bluetooth adapter ? Regards,...
  7. Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Support
    Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth: Hi, I have a stereo bluetooth audio adapter, but its audio-level-balance for left and right are not adjustable independently. Question, do i have a possibility in Win10 to adjust the audio-level-balance before the audio signal is sent to the bluetooth adapter ? Regards,...
  8. My headphone jack doesn't work

My headphone jack doesn't work: I just downloaded the Realtek HD audio driver and my pc stoped to detect my headphones, which I plug in the headphone jack. Before I reinstalled the driver, they were working perfectly. If i go in my playback devices, headphones are not detected....
  9. Problem with my headphones' balance

Problem with my headphones' balance: Hello everybody. First of all I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post this question, so sorry in advance if I'm mistaken. Anyways, my trouble is that now when I plug my headphones to listen to music or something, I can only hear the soun from one sound. When it...
  10. Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10

Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10: Hey guys, so my sound balance on windows 10 is not working. I'm using old Bluetooth headphones and one side is slightly quieter. I normally adjust the sound balance to make it louder on one side and quieter on the other. Today for some reason however this is not working....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skullcandy headphones

2. audio balance sliders not moving individually