Windows 10: Audio balance issue in the headphone

Discus and support Audio balance issue in the headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Salut Am luat pc ..mi-am luat licenta..casti bune..totul bine si frumos dar cand filmez pe pc se aude muzica de fundal in casti dar vocea doar in casca... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iulianiulian1, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Audio balance issue in the headphone

Salut
    Am luat pc ..mi-am luat licenta..casti bune..totul bine si frumos dar cand filmez pe pc se aude muzica de fundal in casti dar vocea doar in casca stanga...asa e si pe filmare...ce pot face?

Moderator Edit: Translation:

Hello

I took the pc ..I got my license..good headphones..all good and beautiful but when I shoot on the pc you can hear the background music in headphones but the voice only in the left headset ... so it is on filming ... what I can do?

***Original title: AUDIO***

:)

iulianiulian1, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 23, 2020
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Audio Balance doesn't work for my Bluetooth headphones Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. May I know the Make and the model of the computer?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC before this issue occurred?
    3. Have you tried updating to latest 1903 version and check?

Since you are able adjust the balance with other Bluetooth headphones on the same device, please
    try connecting the Skullcandy headphones on another Windows 10 device and check if the issue persist.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Toggle the Mono settings.

1. Go to settings.
    2. Ease of access.
    3. On the left hand side, Click on Audio
    4. Toggle the Mono audio settings

Audio balance issue in the headphone 6fd20c65-5672-46ef-8150-dff9bf80c4e3?upload=true.jpg

Method 2. Uninstall Ghost drivers.

1. Select Start .
    2. In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager.
    3. Click on View and select click on Show hidden devices.
    4. Go to Sound devices and game controllers and expand it.
    5. Now uninstall all the greyed out devices.

However, you may want to check with the Skullcandy support,
    as some of the headphones might have hardware limitations for changing the audio balance.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, May 23, 2020
  4. scrappym4 Win User

Audio balance issue in the headphone

Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio

I am having trouble with my computer auto balancing and turning down apps automatically. I want my headphones to be at the same volume that the master fader is at, like in the pic with the airpods. I have to turn up apps when I launch them when using my headphones. I've compared settings with both the headphones and airpods and could not find any settings that might fix this. Also, this may be a file issue but Discord is showing twice in the mixer (not pictured). Thank you!

Audio balance issue in the headphone [​IMG]

Audio balance issue in the headphone [​IMG]

scrappym4, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Audio balance issue in the headphone

1. Audio balance issue in the headphone - Similar Threads - Audio balance issue

2. Headphone balance issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone balance issue: I can not hear out of my right ear of my headphones so i went to the balance but it said it was perfectly fine i tested my headphones with my xbox and they were perfectly fine but not with my computer....
  3. Headphone balance issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone balance issue: I can not hear out of my right ear of my headphones so i went to the balance but it said it was perfectly fine i tested my headphones with my xbox and they were perfectly fine but not with my computer....
  4. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone balance: my headphone left side is louder than the right i tried to control the balance from the control panel and the both is 100% i tried to update the audio driver and reinstall the audio driver i tried it in another device and it worked in both sides and when i test another...
  5. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone balance: my headphone left side is louder than the right i tried to control the balance from the control panel and the both is 100% i tried to update the audio driver and reinstall the audio driver i tried it in another device and it worked in both sides and when i test another...
  6. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Balancing headphones issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Balancing headphones issue: To hear well, I need to have one ear of the headphones balanced to 0. But when I balance it in the settings or in the control panel when I move the volume up or down, it will unbalance it, and it will be the same as the other ear.Can someone help me with this?When I set it...
  8. Audio Balance Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balance Issue: [ATTACH] Always resets to this in windows 10 on boot, any idea how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/blxktv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ls4ajf/audio_balance_issue/
  9. Audio Balance Issue

Audio Balance Issue: My bluetooth earbuds are physically broken (right side is louder than left) an I'm trying to balance the audio to fic this on my PC. I know where the balance option is (sound>sound control panel>properties>levels>balance) however when I drag either only the left or only the...
  10. Changing Audio Balance for Wireless Headphones

Changing Audio Balance for Wireless Headphones: Hi everyone, I'm here asking for help again. I am hearing impaired, which means I can barely hear in my left. I have a set of Steelseries Arctis 7, which I am using wirelessly through a wireless hub that was included in my purchase. The problem is, it connects to my PC...