Windows 10: Audio Balance Issue

Discus and support Audio Balance Issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Always resets to this in windows 10 on boot, any idea how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/blxktv [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blxktv, Feb 25, 2021.

1. /u/blxktv Win User

Audio Balance Issue

/u/blxktv, Feb 25, 2021

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Audio balance issue in the headphone

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to use the newly purchased headphone.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC & headphone?
    • Are you using USB headset or 3.5 mm jack?
    • Did you check the headphone on a different device?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows + I key and open
      Windows Settings
    2. Click on System and select Sound from the
      left pane.
    3. Now click on Sound Control panel from the
      right pane.
    4. Click on Playback tab and select the headphone from the list.
    5. Now click on Properties and select
      Levels
      tab.
    6. Click on Balance and move both the slider to
      100 and click Ok.

Please help us with more information to assist you further and as this is an English forum, for better understanding, we would appreciate if you could reply in English. If you are looking for the language that you are comfortable
    to communicate, then click on the Globe icon on the bottom left corner and select the language.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Audio Balance Issue

Audio Balance

This has audio level but not left/right balance.

Hemal Pandya, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Audio Balance Issue

1. Audio Balance Issue - Similar Threads - Audio Balance Issue

2. Headphone balance issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone balance issue: I can not hear out of my right ear of my headphones so i went to the balance but it said it was perfectly fine i tested my headphones with my xbox and they were perfectly fine but not with my computer....
  3. Headphone balance issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone balance issue: I can not hear out of my right ear of my headphones so i went to the balance but it said it was perfectly fine i tested my headphones with my xbox and they were perfectly fine but not with my computer....
  4. Audio balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance: Simple question really: where can I find the audio balance just simple stereo balance between left&right slider in the Settings panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-balance/dd0cc330-2a2e-4426-b247-6dcbc6b23415
  5. Balancing headphones issue

Balancing headphones issue: To hear well, I need to have one ear of the headphones balanced to 0. But when I balance it in the settings or in the control panel when I move the volume up or down, it will unbalance it, and it will be the same as the other ear.Can someone help me with this?When I set it...
  6. I have issues with audio balance :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have issues with audio balance :(: I tried everything (troubleshooting, video guides) The problem: left side louder than right (doesn’t matter if speaker or headset, the problem is the same. But if it helps i am currently using dt770 pro 250 ohm) I balanced the sound but now the low sounds stayed louder at...
  7. Audio Balance Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balance Issue: My bluetooth earbuds are physically broken (right side is louder than left) an I'm trying to balance the audio to fic this on my PC. I know where the balance option is (sound>sound control panel>properties>levels>balance) however when I drag either only the left or only the...
  8. Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio: I am having trouble with my computer auto balancing and turning down apps automatically. I want my headphones to be at the same volume that the master fader is at, like in the pic with the airpods. I have to turn up apps when I launch them when using my headphones. I've...
  9. Audio balance issue in the headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio balance issue in the headphone: Salut Am luat pc ..mi-am luat licenta..casti bune..totul bine si frumos dar cand filmez pe pc se aude muzica de fundal in casti dar vocea doar in casca stanga...asa e si pe filmare...ce pot face? Moderator Edit: Translation: Hello I took the pc ..I got my license..good...
  10. Color Balance Issues

Color Balance Issues: My screen has a red/purple tint to it that messes with the graphics I create. I've tried going to Color Management with no clue what to do. I also can't adjust color settings through the Advanced Display settings. I've tried, but the RGB sliders don't come up along with the...