Windows 10: Audio balance option not showing up?

Discus and support Audio balance option not showing up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Logitech G Pro Headset and I feel like the left side of the headphones are louder than the right, so I want to change the audio balance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Suishii, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Suishii Win User

Audio balance option not showing up?

I have a Logitech G Pro Headset and I feel like the left side of the headphones are louder than the right, so I want to change the audio balance. However, when I go to the sound settings, the balance button that normally shows up for my audio output devices is not there. Is there a way to fix this or another way to change the audio balance? Audio balance option not showing up? 1a2e04e4-ee1d-4702-8835-29edbcb1d4b4?upload=true.jpg

:)

Suishii, Aug 24, 2020

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Audio balance option not showing up?

Audio Balance

This has audio level but not left/right balance.

Hemal Pandya, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Audio balance option not showing up?

1. Audio balance option not showing up? - Similar Threads - Audio balance option

2. Microsoft Balance not showing up as a payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Balance not showing up as a payment method: So I just got a new laptop and on every laptop or PC I used to have it was already set in EUR it is in EUR but for some reason it wont show up, could anyone help me?I also looked at other posts but they didnt work...
  3. Microsoft Balance not showing up as a payment method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Balance not showing up as a payment method: So I just got a new laptop and on every laptop or PC I used to have it was already set in EUR it is in EUR but for some reason it wont show up, could anyone help me?I also looked at other posts but they didnt work...
  4. Microsoft Balance not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Balance not showing up: I recently switched to a new computer. When I was purchasing robux using the Roblox app, my Microsoft balance does not show up as a option. My balance does show up when I was using my previous computer. Is there a way to make my balance show up?...
  5. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account balance isn't showing up:: I have added money to my balance however it isn't showing up, I even got a confirmation from the bank saying that I bought it three times but it still says I don't have any money in my balance....
  6. Audio balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance: Simple question really: where can I find the audio balance just simple stereo balance between left&right slider in the Settings panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-balance/dd0cc330-2a2e-4426-b247-6dcbc6b23415
  7. Audio Coming out of only one ear, no balance option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Coming out of only one ear, no balance option: I have a Corsair Void Elite Wireless and one day it just stopped using the right side of the ehadset. sometimes it works when i like tap the side of it, otherwise it doesnt. There is also no balance option in my headsets properties. Neither a driver reset button that i could...
  8. Audio Balance Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balance Issue: [ATTACH] Always resets to this in windows 10 on boot, any idea how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/blxktv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ls4ajf/audio_balance_issue/
  9. Audio Balance Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balance Issue: My bluetooth earbuds are physically broken (right side is louder than left) an I'm trying to balance the audio to fic this on my PC. I know where the balance option is (sound>sound control panel>properties>levels>balance) however when I drag either only the left or only the...
  10. Balance option not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Balance option not available: I need to balance my headphones and i do not see the option can someone help? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/balance-option-not-available/4c68c951-f585-4fbe-8118-7ed50c6208ab