Windows 10: Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L

Discus and support Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. As the title says, my audio balancer is acting backwards. If i adjust the L slider higher, my right headphone cup gets louder. If i adjust the R... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/raymonders, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L

Hello. As the title says, my audio balancer is acting backwards. If i adjust the L slider higher, my right headphone cup gets louder. If i adjust the R slider up, the left cup gets louder. Any fix i can do?
    I'm using a usb 3.5mm TRRS Dukabel audio adapter if that makes any difference.

submitted by /u/raymonders
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/raymonders, Jun 9, 2020
  2. MelGuna Win User

Can't adjust sound balance with my earbuds

When I go to the sounds settings on Windows 10, right-click on speakers, go to speakers properties, go to levels, and click on balance, I can adjust the left and right audio output. However, when I am using my bluetooth earbuds and follow the same process,
    only "1" and "2" show up instead of "L" and "R" and when I slide one, the other changes as well. The text field for the volume level is also locked. Yet on my Android phone, I can adjust the left and right balance just fine. How do I do this on Windows with
    my earbuds?
    Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L c00da3c1-e399-4cd3-a8a4-d5d62ff86034?upload=true.png

MelGuna, Jun 9, 2020
  3. R/L sound sound problem

R/L sound sound problem.one side sound dose't work.recently this problem.i am check in headphone.please solve my 5233 having pm

manikshekh, Jun 9, 2020
  4. TimmyHeim Win User

Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L

Can't Adjust Audio Balance

Hello!

So, I recently connected my AirPods to my Dell Laptop, but my right AirPod is quieter than my left. On my phone, I have adjusted the audio balance to compensate, so I tried to do the same thing on my laptop. For some reason, when I go to adjust the balance
    on the right channel, it also moves the left channel the same amount. I can't move just one of the sliders.

Not sure what else I can do, nobody else seems to have this same problem.

TimmyHeim, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L

1. Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L - Similar Threads - Audio Balancer Borked

2. My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...: idk why this happen but i was playing and suddenly I couldn't use win key and when i tried key tester in a website all of my keys worked except my R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows keys. What would be possible solutions?...
  3. My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...: idk why this happen but i was playing and suddenly I couldn't use win key and when i tried key tester in a website all of my keys worked except my R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows keys. What would be possible solutions?...
  4. Audio glitched, then L and R channels were flipped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio glitched, then L and R channels were flipped: My first ever issue with Windows 11. I have my Dell OptiPlex 7040 desktop connected, via HDMI, to an LG HDTV. And from there, analog stereo audio to a stereo system.After updating to version 22000.182 last night, I streamed a TV show. During which, audio dropped out for a...
  5. Audio glitched, then L and R channels were flipped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio glitched, then L and R channels were flipped: My first ever issue with Windows 11. I have my Dell OptiPlex 7040 desktop connected, via HDMI, to an LG HDTV. And from there, analog stereo audio to a stereo system.After updating to version 22000.182 last night, I streamed a TV show. During which, audio dropped out for a...
  6. Swap L/R bluetooth speakers ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Swap L/R bluetooth speakers ?: Had to re-arrange the room and with all the cables going to the right speaker (power and cable to left speaker) it is way cleaner to have on the left side. Is there any way to swap left and right audio going out to these bluetooth speakers? I was kinda surprised there isn't...
  7. How do i balance individual R/L speakers in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i balance individual R/L speakers in windows 10?: [ATTACH] as you can see the "balance" option isnt even there. is there a 3rd party app which can do it? https://preview.redd.it/ufurwk64zsv51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=91a88a6ebd23ec80fbc5f238e833b5ba0b5538e2 submitted by /u/TangerineSuccessful9 [link]...
  8. Can't Adjust Audio Balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Adjust Audio Balance: Hello! So, I recently connected my AirPods to my Dell Laptop, but my right AirPod is quieter than my left. On my phone, I have adjusted the audio balance to compensate, so I tried to do the same thing on my laptop. For some reason, when I go to adjust the balance on the...
  9. R`einst````a````l`l````i`n```g`````````~W``````in `1``0` ```````a`n`````d...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    R`einst````a````l`l````i`n```g`````````~W``````in `1``0` ```````a`n`````d...: Hi, My Dell laptop developed HDD issues a while back after I had upgraded it from Win 8.1 to win10. I had to buy a new Hdd n reinstall the Win10 but my software person didn't reinstall my laptop's win10 from MS server but got me a Win10 pro from a network that i'm not a part...
  10. Windows Key + L or + R not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Key + L or + R not working: I bought an Aero 15. Due to a Windows issue, and a hasty decision, I did a factory reset. I am reinstalling the drivers from Gigabyte's website, but I have noticed that Windows Key + L or +R or plus anything does not work. I do hear a sound when I do it. What am I supposed...